Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The worse phone coverage you've ever had..?

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:21 pm

yes i used to have a 3 phone. back with orange now, never any decent reception inside. The only good signal is either if you live outdoors or if you live in a greenhouse! piss taking :twisted:
:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:26 pm

I used to be with 3 - it was a disaster. Moved onto Vodafone and had no problems. The other half is with 3, coverage has improved inour area - but not enough IMO.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:27 pm

I have it and it is a mare, stuck for another ten months.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:30 pm

The only reason i went with them because they have great deals. It would be something like 1500 free minutes. But the catch was that you couldnt use those minutes because there no f*cking coverage! :oops:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 pm

3 under cut rival networks on price for that very reason.....you cant hardly ever use the f*cking thing.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 pm

ive been with 3 for about 10 years never had a problem except when i go to my local pub signal seems to disappear which doesnt bother me because the mrs cant interupt my man time lol

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:41 pm

I struggled with O2 for 18 months. The only place I could get signal at home was at a window. Any window.. There didn't even need to be glass in the window, just as long as it was a window.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 pm

:lol: :lol: its bollocks. 3 - Never again.
:ayatollah: