Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is carl ever wrong?

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Been on this forum for a while now and everything carl has said has happened. Just wondering if he's ever been wrong in the past. I'm hoping he's wrong with the info regarding Bellamy :ayatollah:

Re: Is carl ever wrong?

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Carl is very clever the way he words his posts, for instance he hasn't completely denied that Bellamy is or isn't coming to Cardiff. You have to read his updates carefully, and then its up to you what you think.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 pm

No, he is not

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm

its not a case of right or wrong, Carl tells us what he knows at the time.....as we all know football can change so quick in a matter of hours info just becomes out of date. We are lucky to have someone willing to share the info :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Yes he is and he has admitted it a few times when he has been.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:12 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:Been on this forum for a while now and everything carl has said has happened. Just wondering if he's ever been wrong in the past. I'm hoping he's wrong with the info regarding Bellamy :ayatollah:

Depends what you mean by the question.

There have been a lot of examples where Carl has said 'I have been told bollux'.

And when it turns out he was told bollux - Carl doesn't claim responsibility (or credit) for what he was told - just that he reported it accurately.

I advise a very heavy dose of scepticism with all 'updates' or ITK 'breaking news' stories.

They may be right, they may be wrong - but treat them as entertainment only (provided they don't undermine the club) and never place a bet on the strength of one.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:34 pm

where exactly is this famour post?

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:Been on this forum for a while now and everything carl has said has happened. Just wondering if he's ever been wrong in the past. I'm hoping he's wrong with the info regarding Bellamy :ayatollah:

No Carl is never wrong :D

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Carl is very clever the way he words his posts, for instance he hasn't completely denied that Bellamy is or isn't coming to Cardiff. You have to read his updates carefully, and then its up to you what you think.

its not a case of right or wrong, Carl tells us what he knows at the time.....as we all know football can change so quick in a matter of hours info just becomes out of date. We are lucky to have someone willing to share the info

i agree with both of you, i genuinally hope that the info he's been given is "incorrect" this time though :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Carl has been wrong sometimes and has held his hands up, however as in every walk of life the best made plans do not always come to fruition.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Of course carl has been wrong in the past,he cant pick lottery numbers can he :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Yes he has, as things in football, as in general general can change over night, but 90% of the time it has come true :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:its not a case of right or wrong, Carl tells us what he knows at the time.....as we all know football can change so quick in a matter of hours info just becomes out of date. We are lucky to have someone willing to share the info :ayatollah:

Craig
Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes he has, as things in football, as in general general can change over night, but 90% of the time it has come true

annis, i agree with you, thats the impression i got, im always grateful for an update as well, lucky to have someone with that sort of info :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 pm

bluebirdtom16 wrote:
Yes he has, as things in football, as in general general can change over night, but 90% of the time it has come true

annis, i agree with you, thats the impression i got, im always grateful for an update as well, lucky to have someone with that sort of info :ayatollah:

They wont stop, I promise you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

thats good news, don't understand why anyones against them.. dont like them, then dont read them!!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

we are the famous cardiff city and WE WILL sign craig bellamy, bellamy, bellamy!
:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:54 pm

hope so!!!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Tom, things I have said in the past have changed and could be seen as being wrong but let's just say if this Bellamy info is wrong then is a damned good reason for it and one I don't mind being seen as being wrong about. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat as they say ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Tom, things I have said in the past have changed and could be seen as being wrong but let's just say if this Bellamy info is wrong then is a damned good reason for it and one I don't mind being seen as being wrong about. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat as they say

Yes that happens in football, i trust you with this info regarding craig, just hope that its wrong.. i'd love to see him back :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:13 am

Of course I hope the situation Carl has been informed about changes. I am a tad bit worried, and hope that Malky has not been putting his faith in Bellamy coming back only to be snubbed, and Cardiff has not missed out on some other signings waiting for Bellamy. Going to have to trust that Malky has not done this and has some other targets.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:31 pm

i think hes on his way to liverpool, we can do fine without him i think :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Well he didn't come up trumps on the Abramovich one did he. I told everyone in work he was f*cking off back to Russia with Love. And i said trust me he is going. Now they are all reminding me what i said. Cheers Carl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 am

carlccfc wrote:

Tom, things I have said in the past have changed and could be seen as being wrong but let's just say if this Bellamy info is wrong then is a damned good reason for it and one I don't mind being seen as being wrong about. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat as they say ;) :ayatollah:

Looks like "this cat" still has his 9 lives ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 am

He updates what he knows at the time things change but he cant just come back and says things have changed because he dosent know that.

At the end of the day the fools on here just jump to conclusions and twist his words!

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Never wrong eh?.................
CARL!!! SAY MESSI'S GONNA JOIN CARDIFF!!!!!!!!!!

Sky Sports News

Prem League
Liverpool have released Craig Bellamy after Craig punched Kenny Dalglish's wife after she ate his chocolate bar

BREAKING NEWS: Lionel Messi has joined Cardiff City on a 10-year deal on a pay as you play basis. Lionel said this; "I am pleased to join Cardiff and I think that this is a Premiership club in waiting, unlike Swansea who are a Non League club in waiting and I think that Malky is a very good manager and I think that we shall sign Simon Cox. I think he is good.

:lol: