Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jimmy Bullard

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Seen in the Cardiff area probably nothing to do with football though...how would you feel if we signed him...he has caused problems at Hull

Re: Jimmy Bullard

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:10 pm

high wages and a bit injury pronefor my liking. Great player when fit but im not fussed tbh

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Corkey he has not caused problems at Hull, all he done was order a takeaway prostitute to his room, when Hull were at an away game, and turned up for training pissed as a fart :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:11 pm

At this exact moment in time my answer would be yes...only providing we arrange a realistic wage. We need strength in depth and Jimmy certainly is that. He would have to get up to Malky's level of full, full, full fitness though.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:31 pm

He comes across as a bit immature. He's a good player when he's firing but he's very inconsistent. Not sure we could have him and Whittingham. Right now I'd choose Whittingham every day. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:45 pm

great player shows lots of passion.

but wages are very high and but gets injured alot.

would not say no for him to come here but i think bottom prem side will get him

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 pm

great player, would love him at city,

cant blame him, what else is there to do in Hull

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:06 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:great player shows lots of passion.

His wages have ben high - but if he is sacked by Hull don't his wages return to £0.00?

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Got to have him join us, it wouldn't be the same if we didn't have someone in the dressing room to cause a few problems :lol: :lol: great player when fit, it's just lowering his wages we have seen what he can do on the pitch :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm

jon1959 wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:great player shows lots of passion.

His wages have ben high - but if he is sacked by Hull don't his wages return to £0.00?

well i suppose as he free agent now he could ask for lower wages but i very much doubt it, still think he end up at prem league wolves have said they are interested now.

or will malky use bellers wages to get bullard.............