Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " EXPECTING VERY "

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:42 pm

NickPenarth wrote:Tickets are £10. The place should be full.

Couldn't agree more! We need to pack the place out! It's a cup tie after all and when's the next home game? September 10th! If we had a game on the weekend then fair enough but as Annis says, it's £10!!! I work til 5 like most people and I can get there from Bridgend so there's no real excuses are there?

Funny enough, wrote a blog on this sort of thing yesterday. Feel free to have a look...... http://therealsde.wordpress.com/

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:58 pm

probably expect many to pay on the gates, as they know tickets will be available, compared to league games, where demand could be high.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:59 pm

I must be missing something - Why should the place be full ?

The football is so predicactable - We have a front line that can't play together - We have centre halfs as pacey as a snail with a b roken shell

We need to strengthen a threadbare squad - We need these players now to gel and use them in games like this but alas its not going to happen

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 pm

club cant do anymore to get crowd in, Carling Cup is not very attractive, but saying that if we win 2morrow then pull a top club at home then watch it fill up

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Just went on the hudds fourm annis few there fans expecting only 200-300 for them.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 pm

to be honest i think the adults and the children should take advantage of the low prices. Escpecially if your a child accompanied by an adult its only £1. I'll be there anyway. Ninian here i come :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:16 pm

I think 8-9-10 Thousand would be an excelent crowd to be honest. :? ?

Im not going.

Iv got a season ticket and go to around 10 aways, more if I can. Got to have a bit of give and take with Family etc though.

I was out last Saturday night at a stag do, and then was out of the house from 11am till 8pm Sunday for the Wurzels.

Then on Wednesday I went to work at 6am, straight to the game from work, home at around midnight, back in work at 7am.

Games like this lots of fans swerve, I can totaly understand the reasons why.

When I was younger I would be at every game no matter what, Coca Cola Cup, Welsh/FAW Cups etc.

If I told my family I was off to the Football straight from work again tomorow, I dont think I would be very popular, especialy as Im going to Pompey and Blackpool. Got to have a bit of give and take and for that reason, sorry Huddersfield and Carling Cup but Im out.

:ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
NickPenarth wrote:Tickets are £10. The place should be full.

Couldn't agree more! We need to pack the place out! It's a cup tie after all and when's the next home game? September 10th! If we had a game on the weekend then fair enough but as Annis says, it's £10!!! I work til 5 like most people and I can get there from Bridgend so there's no real excuses are there?

Funny enough, wrote a blog on this sort of thing yesterday. Feel free to have a look...... http://therealsde.wordpress.com/

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Evening games are difficult for us exiles. I would have been there tomorrow but have family visiting. The crowd is disappointing given how many we took to Oxford in Round 1.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:47 pm

im gutted we cannot get a decent crowd for 2moro... at 10 quid a ticket and no home game again this week, it a great opp to see the team play again, plus maybe a chance of seeing kiss perform at some point in the game..

back in july everyone was moaning that there was no football, now we have a game we cant even get 10k...

lets get there, support the boys and get passed this hurdle with a big draw in the next rd..

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:im gutted we cannot get a decent crowd for 2moro... at 10 quid a ticket and no home game again this week, it a great opp to see the team play again, plus maybe a chance of seeing kiss perform at some point in the game..

back in july everyone was moaning that there was no football, now we have a game we cant even get 10k...

lets get there, support the boys and get passed this hurdle with a big draw in the next rd..

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SPOT ON :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 pm

hopefully we can get Man Utd or Liverpool at home. That will bring in all the 'plastics'. But at the end of the day, it is support. I'd love to draw them away, or even better, Chelsea or Arsenal! Then it will kick off :lol: :lol: