Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

10 days to go!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:51 am

Until the transfer window closes,

I've got to admit, i hated it when the Windows for transfers were introduced, but i really enjoy it these days!

The closer it gets to the deadline, the more frantic things become and the more exciting the news gets

Deadline day is awesome, i will literally spend the entire day either refreshing the SSN/BBC pages on the PC or phone

Its a dangerous gamble that many clubs/managers play, the closer they leave it to the deadline, the cheaper and more readily available players become, so they play the game of how close they can leave it whilst leaving enough time to complete the deal.

A gamble that unfortunately it appears Malky might be forced to play in order to get the quality he wants at a price we can afford!

I just hope that for our sake, he can pull it off, because as he said, and we all think, we need around 4 players still, prefferably on a permanent basis!

I think if there was a reasonable amount of cash available, Malky would have already brought in those 4 or so players and have them settled.........

Keep your fingers crossed lads! Its gonna be a bumpy ride!

Re: 10 days to go!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:53 am

"Window for Transfers".... :lol:

Re: 10 days to go!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:59 am

:oops: Its Monday morning, my brain isnt functioning at 100% yet haha