Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO Bakedalaska

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Claire wrote:
henrycecil wrote:
Claire wrote:
henrycecil wrote:Glad you admit it's a rugby top.

Not too clued up on your Cardiff history then?!

Obviously not. Thought it was a Derby R F C second kit. But tell me this sweetheart. Why would anyone with a hatred of rugby wear a rugby top ?

Hope you have enough intelligence to answer.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's not a rugby top!!!!!! Do you have enough intelligence to understand that every response to your ridiculous thread has said it isn't a rugby top!! There is even a link to the historical kits website, yet you still don't understand!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Then claim that I don't have the intelligence to answer!!

Where is your intelligence Claire I banned him 10 minutes ago and yet you still reply :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
henrycecil wrote:
Claire wrote:

Obviously not. Thought it was a Derby R F C second kit. But tell me this sweetheart. Why would anyone with a hatred of rugby wear a rugby top ?

banned.

Why was he banned Carl?

look at his comments to Claire in the quote above Ian.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Claire wrote:
henrycecil wrote:
Claire wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's not a rugby top!!!!!! Do you have enough intelligence to understand that every response to your ridiculous thread has said it isn't a rugby top!! There is even a link to the historical kits website, yet you still don't understand!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Then claim that I don't have the intelligence to answer!!

Where is your intelligence Claire I banned him 10 minutes ago and yet you still reply :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just because he is banned, doesn't mean he wont read it Carl!!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Claire wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Claire wrote:
henrycecil wrote:
Claire wrote:

Just because he is banned, doesn't mean he wont read it Carl!!

Fuk me I'm thick :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:42 pm

:lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Claire wrote:You might spot a certain 'rugby' kit in my avatar too!! :lol: :lol:

Canton RFC :D