Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO DR BLUE YOU DISCRACE ! AND EGG HATERS

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I play rugby and have done since i was 5 i also support rugby. but Dr Blue is a discrace and dont deserve to say he is a Rugby fan the comments he made and bang out of order and showed he has never been down the city or even met a Football fan. But on the other hand peopel who jump to conclusions about rugby fans are almost as bad. most are nice every day people with the exception of DR BLUE. So next time before you make cooments actullay know what your talking about. !
:ayatollah:

Re: FAO DR BLUE YOU DISCRACE ! AND EGG HATERS

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:I play rugby and have done since i was 5 i also support rugby. but Dr Blue is a discrace and dont deserve to say he is a Rugby fan the comments he made and bang out of order and showed he has never been down the city or even met a Football fan. But on the other hand peopel who jump to conclusions about rugby fans are almost as bad. most are nice every day people with the exception of DR BLUE. So next time before you make cooments actullay know what your talking about. !

I can say, hand on heart, that I have never made a "Cooment" in my life. I am about to make a comment though!
Dr Blue was just "Trolling" (I beleive that is internet speak for acting like a c*nt) I know this for sure, because I am Dr Blue (cue long evil laugh) I did a bit of top level computer hacking and morphed into BBB.
Wherever I go in the world, I always say i'm a Cardiff City supporter. I love my City and I do it proud. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Bam Bam Biggalow wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:I play rugby and have done since i was 5 i also support rugby. but Dr Blue is a discrace and dont deserve to say he is a Rugby fan the comments he made and bang out of order and showed he has never been down the city or even met a Football fan. But on the other hand peopel who jump to conclusions about rugby fans are almost as bad. most are nice every day people with the exception of DR BLUE. So next time before you make cooments actullay know what your talking about. !

I can say, hand on heart, that I have never made a "Cooment" in my life. I am about to make a comment though!
Dr Blue was just "Trolling" (I beleive that is internet speak for acting like a c*nt) I know this for sure, because I am Dr Blue (cue long evil laugh) I did a bit of top level computer hacking and morphed into BBB.
Wherever I go in the world, I always say i'm a Cardiff City supporter. I love my City and I do it proud. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The evil laugh part was funny

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Dr Blue quote.
"What a bunch of class A nob-heads you guys are. Rugby is not the national sport of Wales? Football is? The level of interbreeding going on in your families is obviously off the chart.
Wales are outrageously crap at football, and it send me to sleep watching them. We can compete against the best in the world at Rugby you f*cking morons".

OUT OF LINE, YOU NEED TO f**k OFF AND THINK ABOUT PORTRAYING YOURSELF IN A MORE DIGNIFIED MANNER BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN, WE LOVE DEBATES, ESPECIALLY HEATED ONCE....BUT KNOW 'THE LINE'. YOUR A SHAME TO YOURSELF, YOUR POOR FAMILY AND YOUR NO1 SPORT...RUGBY. DISGRACEFUL!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Down by me rubgy lads are fighting all the time Llantrisant and beddau lads so yeah football fans get a bad name but most rugby lot fight eachother every friday. :roll: :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:13 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Dr Blue quote.
"What a bunch of class A nob-heads you guys are. Rugby is not the national sport of Wales? Football is? The level of interbreeding going on in your families is obviously off the chart.
Wales are outrageously crap at football, and it send me to sleep watching them. We can compete against the best in the world at Rugby you f*cking morons".

OUT OF LINE, YOU NEED TO f**k OFF AND THINK ABOUT PORTRAYING YOURSELF IN A MORE DIGNIFIED MANNER BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN, WE LOVE DEBATES, ESPECIALLY HEATED ONCE....BUT KNOW 'THE LINE'. YOUR A SHAME TO YOURSELF, YOUR POOR FAMILY AND YOUR NO1 SPORT...RUGBY. DISGRACEFUL!

You need to chill out a little mate, looks like people on this board can give but not take. I have only been reading it for a few months, but i've lost count of the number of times you lot have called Swansea fans "Inbred" and commented on their "Caravans"
I thought Inbred was fair game. I can handle being a shame to myself, and i'll portray myself in a dignified manner as and when it suits me. Thanks for your concern and words of advice.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Nah I don't fancy calming down thanks. I infact enjoy Swansea posters on here, its ads a bit of flair to the forum...you get the odd 1 hit wonder who will come on and disgrace themselves with your typical racist abuse and to be fair, they get it back or laughed off the forum. Most Jacks on here are tongue in cheek posters who are capatalizing on their recent success and also love to banter...that's the thing, I see it as banter and enjoy it for what it is....NEVER take it to a personal level.

Coming onto the forum on which I view daily to see some one hit wonder pour out abuse on a PERSONAL level at the very second a debate gets a bit out of control for his liking is not something im gonna 'chill out a bit' over.

Thanks for the advise too! :D

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Fair enough pal. I've been told. I will hang my head in shame for the next 5 mins as punishment. :D