Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If The Tato Pulled...

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 pm

His Finger Out and really got behind the manager and give him a few million we could get

Chambers
Bellers
Lainsbury
Kitson

I think we would have a complete squad and would be able to contest evey week :ayatollah:

Re: If The Tato Pulled...

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Lansbury came on for arsenal and they are losing nasri so can't see us getting him.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:His Finger Out and really got behind the manager and give him a few million we could get

Chambers
Bellers
Lainsbury
Kitson

I think we would have a complete squad and would be able to contest evey week :ayatollah:
Why the hell dont your parents take you to Alton Towers or somewhere so that you dont write so much crap all the time . I bet you will be glad to get back to school.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:08 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:His Finger Out and really got behind the manager and give him a few million we could get

Chambers
Bellers
Lainsbury
Kitson

Why the hell dont your parents take you to Alton Towers or somewhere so that you dont write so much crap all the time . I bet you will be glad to get back to school.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

trueblue7,go 2 bed you fool

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Ban this idiot ffs

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:21 pm

dont worry the school holidays are nearly over

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Ill keep on Posting guys dont you worry about that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Also im away for a week next week so when im back ill ahve alot of posting to catch up on ;)

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:Ban this idiot ffs

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 pm

His girly mags must be all stuck together and he's bored until bedtime.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:His girly mags must be all stuck together and he's bored until bedtime.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:34 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Ill keep on Posting guys dont you worry about that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Also im away for a week next week so when im back ill ahve alot of posting to catch up on ;)

Maybe I am missing something but Do you actually have a use?

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:35 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:Ill keep on Posting guys dont you worry about that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe I am missing something but Do you actually have a use?

Yes the same use as you to support the bluebirds and be slightly anoying and have shite spelling :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:38 pm

I rest my case......................................................................Now f**k off to bed!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:39 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I rest my case......................................................................Now f**k off to bed!

Nahh im cool on here you can go bed if you want tho

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I rest my case......................................................................Now f**k off to bed!

On here you may be ........................But CooL definately not :lol:
Now f**k off to bed before yer doll deflates.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Some of these threads & replies have made me genuinely laugh out loud :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:43 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Mate i think its high time you grow up and stop telling me to get to bed and arguing with me second thoughts you gotta love the banter :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Ive just given my grandaughter a compilation of all of trueblue7 most interesting posts, she was asleep in no time.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 pm

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:
BIGBLOO VANE wrote:
TheTrueBlue7 wrote:

Mate i think its high time you grow up and stop telling me to get to bed and arguing with me second thoughts you gotta love the banter :lol:

True blue you seemquit the idiot :)