Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy to QPR....just my guess........

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:30 pm

They are looking to bring in a five more players. they have money to spend and may think he will keep them up.

It's only my opinion but anyone know the odds?

Re: Bellamy to QPR....just my guess........

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:43 pm

2,000,000/1 worth a £1 :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Xcasual wrote:2,000,000/1 worth a £1 :lol:

:lol: skybet only offering a hanful of teams so i know its over 33/1

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Maybe a good shout

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 pm

I was thinking this.

Jay Bothroyd and a quick train drive to Cardiff. Also Malaysian connection.

He might decide to stay there for a year and come to us next year

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Im still betting he will come to us :?

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:I was thinking this.

Jay Bothroyd and a quick train drive to Cardiff. Also Malaysian connection.

He might decide to stay there for a year and come to us next year

Dyer another good friend of Bellers is there :?: :!: :shock: : :o :x if you want another link :?:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 pm

odds should be on skybet tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Come in to 4/1 on Sky bet
May be something in this

We are still 4/7 odds on

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Mafor wrote:Come in to 4/1 on Sky bet
May be something in this

We are still 4/7 odds on

Cheers Mafor :ayatollah: THIS MARKEK HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED FOR THE 1st TIME IN 2 WEEKS.

LIVERPOOL and QPR - Have now entered the betting,as i was told 2 weeks ago...if Bellers does not come back to Cardiff....
its also not going to be a team which was in eg the 1st 5 on the above list 2 WEEKS AGO.
2 NEW CLUBS Have been placed in the betting....How many more in the next few days :?:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:48 am

May be something in this

We are still 4/7 odds on

What does not add up to me is why Cardiff is still the odds makers favorites to obtain Bellamy's services, in spite of the strong rumors against? It gives me hope that maybe Craig will be pulling on the City shirt. Carl's post sent me in a tailspin last night, but I am holding on to the hope that the oddsmakers know something we don't.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:37 am

4/1 thats a pisstake. was thinking of a cheeky fiver if it was over 33/1. :evil:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 am

Well I just got a gut feeling bellars is going to go out on loan to Morcombe....makes sense it's only up the road from Citeh. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Bellers to QPR?

More chance of me blowing my beans up Cheryl Cole's gary!!!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
May be something in this

We are still 4/7 odds on

Cheers Mafor :ayatollah: THIS MARKEK HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED FOR THE 1st TIME IN 2 WEEKS.

LIVERPOOL and QPR - Have now entered the betting,as i was told 2 weeks ago...if Bellers does not come back to Cardiff....
its also not going to be a team which was in eg the 1st 5 on the above list 2 WEEKS AGO.
2 NEW CLUBS Have been placed in the betting....How many more in the next few days :?:

As posted yesterday - Not going to be a club who were in the betting 2 weeks ago.
All the talk tonight is Liverpool are showing an interest in Bellers,its on most of their forums.
Make of that what you like,im still openminded where he will be.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
May be something in this

We are still 4/7 odds on

As posted yesterday - Not going to be a club who were in the betting 2 weeks ago.
All the talk tonight is Liverpool are showing an interest in Bellers,its on most of their forums.
Make of that what you like,im still openminded where he will be.

Been saying Scouseland since Saturday!!!! Not saying I'm correct though :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 pm

PtB :ayatollah: I Noted your posts yesterday about where Bellers was this weekend mate :ayatollah:

Not sure if people are putting 2+2 here,but looks like the Liverpool forums have started something today with this.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:32 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:PtB :ayatollah: I Noted your posts yesterday about where Bellers was this weekend mate :ayatollah:

Not sure if people are putting 2+2 here,but looks like the Liverpool forums have started something today with this.

Most likely mate, but when I heard he was there I just thought I'd be naughty. :lol:

By all accounts he seemed to be very relaxed and enjoyed Saturday night, posing for pictures and chatting away to folk according to the boys I know who were there for the weekend.

If he ain't coming to us then as much asI'll be disappointed - good luck to him. He deserves to be playing, it's just sad that the comments he made at the end of last season will be what he is remembered for, for the time being at least.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 pm

THE MAIL ONLINE - IN THE LAST HALF HOUR ARE NOW RUNNING A STORY ON BELLERS BACK TO LIVERPOOL.

"LIVERPOOL HAVE EXPRESSED AN INTEREST IN BRINGING THEIR FORMER STRIKER CB BACK TO ANFIELD "

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm

no chance

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:32 pm

jhippno wrote:no chance

That's made me feel alot better ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
jhippno wrote:no chance

That's made me feel alot better ;) :ayatollah:

At the end of the day why go to a struggling prem team in your last or maybe penultimate season? Personally If i had nothing to prove i would think, Neil Warnock is a bumbling prick. He literally may as well stay in the MCFC reserves, it will help his legacy more and hurt his legacy less than if he goes with QPR

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 am

Jhippno - There is NO WAY that Bellers is going to QPR or Brighton who have been put into the betting list tonight.

Cardiff City or Man City were the teams,i can see a move back to Liverpool - if they asked with the ins and outs at the club atm.

Time will tell,im 50-50 he will be here next season,but 100% on at least 7 clubs he will not be at - they were in the 1st 7 in the betting 2 weeks ago.(w/o cardiff) ;)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Jhippno - There is NO WAY that Bellers is going to QPR or Brighton who have been put into the betting list tonight.

Cardiff City or Man City were the teams,i can see a move back to Liverpool - if they asked with the ins and outs at the club atm.

Time will tell,im 50-50 he will be here next season,but 100% on at least 7 clubs he will not be at - they were in the 1st 7 in the betting 2 weeks ago.(w/o cardiff) ;)

CCFC are the only team that tick all the boxes and i dont mean Coventry, if he goes to LFC this year then so be it, I personally think in the long term he will do himself no favours in doing so. I am sure Kenny will sign him in an instant but do MCFC want him putting a few past them out of spite? for them pride is worth more than cash