Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO Annis.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 pm

I thought he did wrong by what people said.. but i can see why people would twist his words i shouldn't of commented about it as i didn't know but annis has come out and said now so let's leave it at that macca has moved on so should we.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 pm

I think Annis like a lot of us were concerned about Macca's health, there was no underhand or ulterior motive in wishing him well or a speedy recovery from whatever illness was affecting him, I know that a lot of us would fear the worse whenever you hear of someone falling ill again so soon after a recovery, and possibly it is an automatic reaction, let's just hope that he makes a full recovery from whatever it is that affected him.

To me trying to dig up all this shit again is far more questionable than someone passing on good wishes and hoping that everything works out for the best. :old:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 pm

[/quote]

You and those who dont believe what Annis said dont give a shit about the state of MacPhail. All you are interested in is bringing Annis down and you are using this situation to achieve your cause. You all accused Annis of using the word cancer did you not? As you can see he did not but you used it to twist the situation for your own gains. This situation has been sorted thanks to the club and the other media that was used to promote this anti Annis campaign, well done CCMB. MacPhail from what I have heard had made a good recovery and hopefully we will see him in a blue shirt again.

In the meantime can we get rid of these users like Davebb who have one intention and that is not the well being of MacPhail.[/quote]

i totaly agree :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 pm

I agree with Gwyn, whom himself has been through difficult times due to this disease and I also believe Annis meant well but his message was misinterpreted and some people used it to score points.

Best to put it to sleep now, Macca is well again and lets hope to see him play soon.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:23 pm

corky wrote:I agree with Gwyn, whom himself has been through difficult times due to this disease and I also believe Annis meant well but his message was misinterpreted and some people used it to score points.

Best to put it to sleep now, Macca is well again and lets hope to see him play soon.

Well put Corky :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm

corky wrote:I agree with Gwyn, whom himself has been through difficult times due to this disease and I also believe Annis meant well but his message was misinterpreted and some people used it to score points.

Excellent point Corky and well said :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:02 pm

davebb wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:At no point did I say or post anything more serious than his reaction to his treatment.

Dave can you tell me what is wrong with this statement? as I read it Annis states he has heard Stephen Mcphail is seriously ill he did not break any news or any rules and he wished him well and showed his support...I don't see the problem wIth this statement!!!

"I am hearing that Stephen Mcpail is seriously ill again. Good luck and were all behind you".

Those were your words. If you don't think you did anything wrong then fine, there's many that do.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Davebb, don't be a wanker all your life.

Get off your high horse you politically correct prick!

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 am

This is all very weird. Annis said that the lad was ill. A lot of people thought this serious illness meant cancer. It didn't. I understand why it might have read like that. However, Annis said he wished he'd not said anything. The club said they were on about a post on facebook not Annis' post on here. I don't understand why anyone would think any Cardiff fan had dark motives regarding this. We all want him to be well after his cancer scare. Why go on about it? Bonkers. I read both boards and this whole rivalry thing is pathetic and makes Cardiff fans look a bit petty. Most people on both boards don't care about inter board rivalry thank f**k.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 am

Once a Blue Always a Blue wrote:
Get off your high horse you politically correct prick!

In the context of the original post this makes absolutely no sense at all.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 am

Why do people keep going on about this being an inter-board rivalry or that I think Annis had an ulterior motive?

I am sure Annis only had the best of intentions when he posted what he'd heard about Stephen, but despite what anyone says, saying that he's "seriously ill again" suggested one thing and one thing only.

The reason I asked if he'd had time to reflect and think that maybe he'd made an error of judgement when making the post is because Annis has a lot of influence over the users of this messageboard and with that influence comes responsibility.

I'm sure that in future, should he receive any information like this again, he'll consider all the options before posting that information on here.

And as I said before, he's said that on reflection he shouldn't have done it, so much respect to him for that.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 am

With hindsight then Im sure the wording would have been put another way as to NOT think it was the return of his previous illness , which thankfully it wasnt . But he was suffering from an illness which was keeping him from pre season which was the intended subject of the post , if others then deicded to twist words etc then that is their own downfall Im afraid !

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:25 am

Warrior wrote:Dave, Can we all now move on, you have said what you have been waiting to say for weeks, Annis has not shied away from answering you or any other persons,you can see there was no hidden agenda or malice by Annis, now more importantly Mcphail wants to move on and thankfully he is on the mend from his latest illness. Now leave it there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Read my last post.

I had my say, I'm happy to drop it but people keep telling me I have a motive, I don't.

People keep saying I think Annis had an agenda when he posted, I don't.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:19 pm

id just like to put my ten pence worth into this debate if i may "f**k OFF davebb YOU SHIT STIRRING PRICK the subject is f*cking closed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Mayonaise wrote:id just like to put my ten pence worth into this debate if i may "f**k OFF davebb YOU SHIT STIRRING PRICK the subject is f*cking closed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

How very eloquent of you.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 pm

davebb wrote:
Mayonaise wrote:id just like to put my ten pence worth into this debate if i may "f**k OFF davebb YOU SHIT STIRRING PRICK the subject is f*cking closed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To be honest here Dave have never agreed with anything Mayo has ever said, but on this occasion i think his terminology was SPOT ON !! :D

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
davebb wrote:

To be honest here Dave have never agreed with anything Mayo has ever said, but on this occasion i think his terminology was SPOT ON !! :D

I'm so glad this thread has allowed you two to reconcile your differences. My suggestion is to get a room and consummate your love before he says something you disagree with again and the chance is gone.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:13 pm

davebb wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
davebb wrote:

I'm so glad this thread has allowed you two to reconcile your differences. My suggestion is to get a room and consummate your love before he says something you disagree with again and the chance is gone.

Hey i agreed with one of his post i doubt it will ever happen again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm

The reason there is a message board rivalry is because the CCFC board, and even on this board has a certrain percentage of arrogant little imature pricks. Cardiff fans or not, I have no time for them be it on here or even down the ccs.

Most of them don't know the 1st thing about manners and just go out to ruin a thread.. I have had this happen to me a few times.

They are assholes with either an hidden agenda ot just out to act like nobs on either board, or just need to grow the f(ck up !