Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fans need to turn up on Tuesday v Huddesfield

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Our last game at home against Brighton is the last time our fans will get the chance to see our players at home until Doncaster in September which is a good enough reason why we should all make sure we make the effort and support the boys. Another good reason is that ticket are just £10 for adults! Even if we mix the team up abit, this is still a good chance for us to progress into the next round and get a plum draw against a decent team. Fans of Newcastle and Leeds etc are always tagged as "excellent" fans because they turn up in mass number no matter what the competition so it would be nice if we do the same. I think a crowd of 8k would be a disappointment if I'm honest and I'd like to think that due to the fact we aren't playing at home for a while, we could aim for 15-20k at least. We all support Malky and what he's trying to do so let's make sure that we get down to the CCS on Tuesday and support the boys.
Last edited by Bluebird99 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Fans need to turn up on Tuesday v Huddesfield

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 pm

I will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good, hopefully the majority of people will be. Are you on the bus on Saturday (Pompey) Annis?

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm amazed the club and official site aren't making more of this. They haven't even listed the fixture on the fixture page of the website. I didn't even know we had a game so will now be working :twisted:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 pm

I'll be there with my son Alex and i'll try and get a few mates to come as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:23 pm

i'll be there with my youngest boy. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:35 pm

il be there,work permitting :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:37 pm

We will be lucky to get over 10,000 sad but true :( :old:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

I'll be there with the family

Kids tickets are only £1 in the family sections

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Old Canton Casual wrote:We will be lucky to get over 10,000 sad but true :( :old:

Very true.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 pm

I will be there :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:08 pm

What times kick off lads

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm

I've taken 3hours off work for this .. I'LL BE THERE, I'LL BE THERE WITH MY LITTLE PICK & SHOVEL I'LL BE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:57 pm

as usual i will be there why wouldnt i turn up ?? :lol: ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 pm

I'll be there, might pay my first visit to the Ninian this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm

:ayatollah:

even if it is the mickey mouse cup its something to watch for £10 and I actually fancy a good cup run if were going to have a bumpy season

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Taking my dad to the game (just booked tickets).
Have to say this is the first cardiff game I have been too since I was about 11.....im now 21
strange how in the last 12 months Cardiff football club has all of a sudden become a great intrest of mine.
As for my dad, I have never seen a smile like that on his face before, he used to go see cardiff play years ago, and I think the last game he saw was with me, back when I was 11, but I hope to see many more with him in the future :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 pm

you'v picked you right game to get him back into it :lol:
hopefully its an exciting match anyway.
I love carling cup midweek games reminds me of when we use to be in division 3 / 2 even.
exciting times .. really they were always a good laugh

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 pm

I'll be there, trying out the Canton for the first time. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:00 am

I'll hopefully be there, planning to get a lifft with some Hudddersfield mates from London, if I can leave work early.

I take it you can pay on the gate?

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 am

ill be there y not luvs nite games, taking my little bro to for the first time

hope he luvs it coz ill be getting him a season ticket next yr,

ideal time to get the younger generation in to the city with cheap tickets ect :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:14 am

I will be there and bringing 2 plastic livepool fans with me to hopefully make them realise it's un natural to follow another team if your born in Cardiff and have lived here all your life!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 am

I bought a ticket, but I just remembered I can't go. Got to get information for the TA's tomorrow bloody night. :roll:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Hoping too be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Annie has hinted there is likely to be a 6-8k crowd! Shocking! We got 8k for Parma!! I've written a blog on this too incase anyone is interested http://therealsde.wordpress.com/

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm taking my boy Harvey (7) to his first city game, Will try the family stand out as well if room :ayatollah: