Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A British League

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 pm

I think we need a British League so that all British clubs can share the SKY Money. I know that England have a bigger population etc and they would argue that they should have a bigger slice of the pie etc, but its just my thoughts. The Hearts v Spurs game got me thinking. Along with FxxKing Talk Sports, Adrian Ginger tw*t Durham, harping on about England are massive & better than everyone bullshit. Anyhow facts are England do not need Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland as they are big enough to fund themselves. All the celtic nations will forever be the butt of all English jokes. As much as it grinds me to say it the Scottish teams are miles behind now and may not ever catch up. We are fortunate because of the history Welsh Clubs play in England, but if we are honest the English would kick Cardiff Swansea etc out at a drop of a hat. Its a bit garbled this but I hope you get the jist of what im saying. Bloooooooooooobirds !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: A British League

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Yes make it better on the teams at the top of each league but make it around a hundred times harder for teams to come from the bottom to the top?

I hate the idea.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:32 pm

typenamehere wrote:Yes make it better on the teams at the top of each league but make it around a hundred times harder for teams to come from the bottom to the top?

I hate the idea.

love the avatar and location :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
typenamehere wrote:Yes make it better on the teams at the top of each league but make it around a hundred times harder for teams to come from the bottom to the top?

I hate the idea.

love the avatar and location :lol: :ayatollah:

It gets better if you dig deeper into my profile.