Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lets do a Swansea !!!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Why has there recently been so many topics on " SPEND MONEY" etc.
tbh i think we should do a swansea and not spend over £1 million for one player, i think Malkay wants to use his transfer budget wisely and not spend £2-£4 million on one player, e.g Chopra. i think that we should look in the lower divisions such as league 2 to find particular good prospects. for example Mason, and when DJ bought Roger Johnson, etc. Solomain Taiwo is exluded from that sentence !

swansea spent their money wisely, i sincerely hope that we do not spend millions like we did last year

MM needs to take his time on each transfer to make sure it is the right one for CCFC. i would like to see us buying players that have potential to make the step up and shine and then making him a key player for years to come and possinly making millions of profit and making the club finacially healthier for years to come !! come on cardiff, build for the future not for the present ! a :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What do you think ??

Re: Lets do a Swansea !!!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Then why didn't we buy Goodwillie.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Then why didn't we buy Goodwillie.

what you mean ?? :|

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 pm

because he had a 2 mil price tag.. :arrow:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:31 pm

The Douce wrote:because he had a 2 mil price tag.. :arrow:

but at the end of the day we didnt sign him !!!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:36 pm

He may have had a 2 mill price tag, but if you want to be the best then you have to go for the best, or do you want to send scouts up to Heath Park and buy somebody for a pound. I'm being fececous, but do want to be also rans or a prenier league side.