Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE NEED TO SIT TIGHT!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:05 pm

To be honest we just need to sit tight for a short while, If we end up in a play off spot this season then that's a bonus this year as far as I'm concerned, I don't like the fact...but it is a fact!

Considering what is going on behind the scenes this season we need to stay afloat! We will not get relegated.

I feel for Dave Jones, he's doing a great job, as well as the players.

TG and Mr Tan are here, they do want us... it just takes time, they won't rush, he's even keeping his old rugby boots from his days as a rugby player in school!! :lol: :lol: so you never know he might be up front for us next season!

Keep the faith... the times they are a changin...

Re: WE NEED TO SIT TIGHT!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:07 pm

bbb if he is a billionaire he can play anywhere he wants for us :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:09 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:bbb if he is a billionaire he can play anywhere he wants for us :lol: :lol:

Wrong shaped ball but I'd still take him, maybe Mr Tan wants to play as well!!! as long as they buy Ronaldo, Messi, Essien, Gerrard to play along side them!! :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:bbb if he is a billionaire he can play anywhere he wants for us :lol: :lol:

Wrong shaped ball but I'd still take him, maybe Mr Tan wants to play as well!!! as long as they buy Ronaldo, Messi, Essien, Gerrard to play along side them!! :lol: :lol:

How long for though mate ?

Its bloody torture at the moment.... waiting !

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:32 pm

if the malaysians really wanted to take over, why are they taking so long?
the slide down the table will inevitably happen unless we strengthen.
loans etc would be a welcome relief and a lift for the fans.
i really think its all rubbish, billionaires, they would not sit idly by and watch us disentigrate.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:39 pm

fred keenor wrote:if the malaysians really wanted to take over, why are they taking so long?
i really think its all rubbish, billionaires, they would not sit idly by and watch us disentigrate.

they would if it meant that they would get the club for a fraction of the price if we went into admin

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:50 pm

fred keenor wrote:if the malaysians really wanted to take over, why are they taking so long?

Well does it really matter where we finish as far as they are concerned?, we won't get relegated, if we get promoted it will cost a fortune to buy us, a mid table finish would suit them best of all, think about it,they know we won't go into Admin, no chance!!

We are all getting worried and it's dragging for us, but for them, I know 100% they have the funds for us to take off!! big time!

They didn't become wealthy like they are by rushing in and throwing money about, keep the faith, they are perfect for us, we WILL DEFO HIT THE NEXT LEVEL WITH THEM! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:00 pm

The slide down the table is not that obvious as some of us feel. I have got to admit I felt it before after Ridsdales statement about us not getting anyone in. However I have had time ot think about it and:

1. What other clubs besides Newcastle and WBA have brought other players in and I mean players not player?

2. We have had a few injuries of which some are about to return, McPhail, Magennis, Etuhu......

I think we can still get a play off spot not becuase we are awesome but the other teams challenging us are just as much struggling as we are. Forget Newcastle and WBA, they will be gone by end of March. Perhaps Forest will manage to keep with them. After that no reason why we cant match everyone else.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:The slide down the table is not that obvious as some of us feel. I have got to admit I felt it before after Ridsdales statement about us not getting anyone in. However I have had time ot think about it and:

1. What other clubs besides Newcastle and WBA have brought other players in and I mean players not player?

2. We have had a few injuries of which some are about to return, McPhail, Magennis, Etuhu......

I think we can still get a play off spot not becuase we are awesome but the other teams challenging us are just as much struggling as we are. Forget Newcastle and WBA, they will be gone by end of March. Perhaps Forest will manage to keep with them. After that no reason why we cant match everyone else.

Magennis is out until April isnt he ?

as for Etuhu when will he be back we really could do with him right now.

Rae shouldnt be out for long mind.

Hudson another month or so.
Ledley - end of April.
Bothroyd also injured now apparently.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Magennis should be back for April although I have heard it could be March.

Etuhu middle of February.