Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: My perception of a Soccer fan

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 pm

My perception of a c**t....................DR Blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Dr Blue wrote:
RFMH wrote:A rugby fan talking about the importance of football. :lol: :lol: Rugby is so important that it needs government tax money in order to survive :lol: :lol: just think that tax that Swansea and Cardiff pay directly keeps your sport alive at a local level.

Saying that i bet you're a "hardcore" rugby fan that watches the 5/6 home internationals then has f**k all to do with it the rest of the year round. :lol: :lol:

I love watching grass roots and lower division Rugby. I have been all over Wales watching friends play, i'm not hard enough to play myself.

or don't you mean your not gay enough to wrestle and grope another man over an egg shaped ball.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 pm

After what I heard regarding the Ospreys christmas party in a local rugby club it left me truly shocked. Well known rugby internationals acting like animals almost wrecking a wedding party being held at the same venue. I am not going to name names but these are supposed to be so called role models and they had youth players with them, who no doubt will end up doing the same and passing on their disgusting antics on to the next generation of gym monkeys.

The tw*t who drove a golf cart gets rewarded with a re-call to the international set up, the pussy who has been sparked out a few times in cardiff city centre likewise. Bunch of pricks. If they had been Swans or Cardiff players they would have been kicked out of the club.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Dr Blue wrote:There was a great thread recently about middle aged losers wearing replica shirts. I must agree with the OP, they look pathetic and I feel embarrassed for them.
I look at Soccer fans and I ask myself "Why are these grey haired failures fanatically cheering on younger, fitter foreign guys kicking a ball around a field?" They fool themselves into thinking they are representing Wales, when there are no Welshman on the pitch and the players couldent give a toss about Wales. Strange indeed. Their lives must be so shallow and devoid of excitemet that cheering on young foreigners gives them a sense of belonging.
I also ask myself "Who is the average CCFC fan" my guess is an undeucated, low paid manuel worker with no prospects and a fat ugly wife sitting at home who he'd like to upgrade but cant. These social misfits see supporting their club as an escape from their sad, useless and mundane lives. They scripm and save all year for a two week break in Magaluf or Benidorm, where they walk around exposing their beer guts and eat British pub grub and drink with other like minded, bottom feeding losers.
All in all, i'm glad i'm a Rugby fan with a bit of class. Have a nice day, losers. :lol:

Mate i play and support Rugby also and love CCFC ..but both parties cant jump to conclusions about each other. "Who is the average CCFC fan" my guess is an undeucated, low paid manuel worker with no prospects and a fat ugly wife sitting at home who he'd like to upgrade but cant.

Thats out of order ! You dont deserve to call yourself a Rugby fan you discrace! You should show respect you idiot ! I

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:31 pm

bloo wrote:After what I heard regarding the Ospreys christmas party in a local rugby club it left me truly shocked. Well known rugby internationals acting like animals almost wrecking a wedding party being held at the same venue. I am not going to name names but these are supposed to be so called role models and they had youth players with them, who no doubt will end up doing the same and passing on their disgusting antics on to the next generation of gym monkeys.

The tw*t who drove a golf cart gets rewarded with a re-call to the international set up, the pussy who has been sparked out a few times in cardiff city centre likewise. Bunch of pricks. If they had been Swans or Cardiff players they would have been kicked out of the club.

well said bloo, i finally agree with you for once :)

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 pm

my perception of dr blue is an ugly bullying piece of scum who's only hard in a gang. just another rugby boy.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 am

Dr Blue wrote:"Who is the average CCFC fan" my guess is an undeucated, low paid manuel worker

Oooooh, The Irony!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 am

Soccer. :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Dr Blue wrote:There was a great thread recently about middle aged losers wearing replica shirts. I must agree with the OP, they look pathetic and I feel embarrassed for them.
I look at Soccer fans and I ask myself "Why are these grey haired failures fanatically cheering on younger, fitter foreign guys kicking a ball around a field?" They fool themselves into thinking they are representing Wales, when there are no Welshman on the pitch and the players couldent give a toss about Wales. Strange indeed. Their lives must be so shallow and devoid of excitemet that cheering on young foreigners gives them a sense of belonging.
I also ask myself "Who is the average CCFC fan" my guess is an undeucated, low paid manuel worker with no prospects and a fat ugly wife sitting at home who he'd like to upgrade but cant. These social misfits see supporting their club as an escape from their sad, useless and mundane lives. They scripm and save all year for a two week break in Magaluf or Benidorm, where they walk around exposing their beer guts and eat British pub grub and drink with other like minded, bottom feeding losers.
All in all, i'm glad i'm a Rugby fan with a bit of class. Have a nice day, losers. :lol:

Just for the uneducated football supporters amongst us, I have corrected the spelling errors the educated rugby fan made
Excitement, uneducated, manual, can't, scrimp