Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My perception of a Soccer fan

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:54 am

There was a great thread recently about middle aged losers wearing replica shirts. I must agree with the OP, they look pathetic and I feel embarrassed for them.
I look at Soccer fans and I ask myself "Why are these grey haired failures fanatically cheering on younger, fitter foreign guys kicking a ball around a field?" They fool themselves into thinking they are representing Wales, when there are no Welshman on the pitch and the players couldent give a toss about Wales. Strange indeed. Their lives must be so shallow and devoid of excitemet that cheering on young foreigners gives them a sense of belonging.
I also ask myself "Who is the average CCFC fan" my guess is an undeucated, low paid manuel worker with no prospects and a fat ugly wife sitting at home who he'd like to upgrade but cant. These social misfits see supporting their club as an escape from their sad, useless and mundane lives. They scripm and save all year for a two week break in Magaluf or Benidorm, where they walk around exposing their beer guts and eat British pub grub and drink with other like minded, bottom feeding losers.
All in all, i'm glad i'm a Rugby fan with a bit of class. Have a nice day, losers. :lol:

Re: My perception of a Soccer fan

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:58 am

You're an idiot... :roll:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:59 am

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:59 am

ejS wrote:You're an idiot... :roll:

I second that :roll:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:01 am

Dr Blue wrote:There was a great thread recently about middle aged losers wearing replica shirts. I must agree with the OP, they look pathetic and I feel embarrassed for them.
I look at Soccer fans and I ask myself "Why are these grey haired failures fanatically cheering on younger, fitter foreign guys kicking a ball around a field?" They fool themselves into thinking they are representing Wales, when there are no Welshman on the pitch and the players couldent give a toss about Wales. Strange indeed. Their lives must be so shallow and devoid of excitemet that cheering on young foreigners gives them a sense of belonging.
I also ask myself "Who is the average CCFC fan" my guess is an undeucated, low paid manuel worker with no prospects and a fat ugly wife sitting at home who he'd like to upgrade but cant. These social misfits see supporting their club as an escape from their sad, useless and mundane lives. They scripm and save all year for a two week break in Magaluf or Benidorm, where they walk around exposing their beer guts and eat British pub grub and drink with other like minded, bottom feeding losers.
All in all, i'm glad i'm a Rugby fan with a bit of class. Have a nice day, losers. :lol:

Have you not been in Cardiff on the day of a rugger international? Blimey glass houses springs to mind, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy :ayatollah: You are making sweeping statements and assumptions again, stop it.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:11 am

Troll

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 am

Dr Blue wrote:There was a great thread recently about middle aged losers wearing replica shirts. I must agree with the OP, they look pathetic and I feel embarrassed for them.

Egger, I will tell you what a Cardiff City FOOTBALL fan is: A normal, hard working guy who slaves away in a boring , mundane job to keep his family supported, who lives and breathes for them and C.C.F.C., who spends his spare cash following them all over the country when he can and will carry on doing so no matter what results and what division they are in. End of.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 am

Egger, I will tell you what a Cardiff City FOOTBALL fan is: A normal, hard working guy who slaves away in a boring , mundane job to keep his family supported, who lives and breathes for them and C.C.F.C., who spends his spare cash following them all over the country when he can and will carry on doing so no matter what results and what division they are in. End of.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 am

TERRYB wrote:

Well said Terry but i think hes on here just for pure windup status dont bite :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 am

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 am

A rugby fan talking about the importance of football. :lol: :lol: Rugby is so important that it needs government tax money in order to survive :lol: :lol: just think that tax that Swansea and Cardiff pay directly keeps your sport alive at a local level.

Saying that i bet you're a "hardcore" rugby fan that watches the 5/6 home internationals then has f**k all to do with it the rest of the year round. :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:43 am

TERRYB wrote:

Well said Terry. I am only having a laugh here, I dont wish to offend anyone. I realise I am coming accross as a right nob-head.
I would like to say that working in a mundane and boring job is not good, and could take years off your life. You need to make your money doing something you enjoy. I have been in that situation, now I genuinely look forward to monday mornings and the week ahead. Life is too short to be bored and unhappy. :D

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 am

RFMH wrote:A rugby fan talking about the importance of football. :lol: :lol: Rugby is so important that it needs government tax money in order to survive :lol: :lol: just think that tax that Swansea and Cardiff pay directly keeps your sport alive at a local level.

Saying that i bet you're a "hardcore" rugby fan that watches the 5/6 home internationals then has f**k all to do with it the rest of the year round. :lol: :lol:

I love watching grass roots and lower division Rugby. I have been all over Wales watching friends play, i'm not hard enough to play myself.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 am

RFMH wrote:A rugby fan talking about the importance of football. :lol: :lol: Rugby is so important that it needs government tax money in order to survive :lol: :lol: just think that tax that Swansea and Cardiff pay directly keeps your sport alive at a local level.

I'm liking that bit.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 am

have you ever seen cardiff town on rugby international day.... ya'll are disgusting

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 am

Rugby fans don't wear replica shirts then?
Aren't fat then?
Foreign guys??? Lets see how many Australians and New Zealanders (even English guys) we can look up on Ancestors reunited. In fact lets have some with no connection that our New Zealand rugby coach fancies bringing in. While we're at it let's get pissed up and drive a golf buggy down the road.

Let's all go to the stadium where a third of the fans sing the wrong words to the national anthem and haven't got a clue what their actually singing. Where our most recognisable player would prefer to do a stint on strictly come dancing than actually go out and play the game.

A game where they need to change the rules and points system regularly, 3 points for that, no make it four, how about five?
A game where a player needs to feign a bloody mouth to allow his team to win something.

Rugby, a bit of class...? :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 pm

The Douce wrote:have you ever seen cardiff town on rugby international day.... ya'll are disgusting

Whats with the Southern drawl? Ya'll some kind of Cowboy? Yes, Rugby fans have a world wide reputation for thuggish hooliganism and Soccer fans are angels.
Stop smoking Meth my friend.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 pm

****Football.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Dr Blue wrote:
The Douce wrote:have you ever seen cardiff town on rugby international day.... ya'll are disgusting

Whats with the Southern drawl? Ya'll some kind of Cowboy? Yes, Rugby fans have a world wide reputation for thuggish hooliganism and Soccer fans are angels.

How could the rugby fans match the football fans, notice the word football, on thuggish hooliganism worldwide when their sprot is hardly played anywhere? :?

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 pm

So you think the below are "middle aged losers wearing replica shirts." that "look pathetic and [you] feel embarrassed for them."?

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Dr Blue wrote:All in all, i'm glad i'm a Rugby fan with a bit of class. Have a nice day, losers. :lol:

Yeaa, becuase the pictures of pissed up rugby fans trashing St. Mary's Street after a match prove you're a class bunch don't they,

Dr Blue wrote:"Why are these grey haired failures fanatically cheering on younger, fitter foreign guys kicking a ball around a field?"

Take the word foreign out of that sentence and you're no different yourself!

[quote= "Dr Blue"]
I also ask myself "Who is the average CCFC fan" my guess is an undeucated, low paid manuel worker with no prospects and a fat ugly wife sitting at home who he'd like to upgrade but cant. These social misfits see supporting their club as an escape from their sad, useless and mundane lives. They scripm and save all year for a two week break in Magaluf or Benidorm, where they walk around exposing their beer guts and eat British pub grub and drink with other like minded, bottom feeding losers [/quote]

Mate i work in a Rugby club myself, and what you describe is what i see in there everyday!

And ... Adleast a Saturday afternoon down the CCS is full of passionate men & women who've supported the club all their lives with families, friends etc ... The Millenium Stadium on match days is full of fat single women wearing stupid f*cking daffodils on their heads, just out to get on tv get pissed and make twats of themselves ... good support there ain't it!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Are you back already Steve? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:43 pm

You Sir, are a first class wanker.
Let me guess? You are a brain surgeon with model for a wife and have never been in trouble with the law?

F U C K OFF

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Dr Blue wrote:

Im not your friend faggot. But proceed with your ignorance of my point :arrow:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:47 pm

SBF1 wrote:Are you back already Steve? :D :D :D :D :D :D

:lol:
Its got all the makings.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 pm

I love watching grass roots and lower division Rugby. I have been all over Wales watching friends play, i'm not hard enough to play myself.[/quote]

I was hard enough to play rugby in a lower division and local football, but now fit the bill as an old aged, beer bellied city fan who has been known to wear a replica shirt now again, so do one dickhead. :old: :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:53 pm

And it's okay for fat fuckers men @ women half with no teeth to wear rugby shirts and lay in the
gutter with spew all over them coz they can't handle their beer. Embarrassment to the county you lot.
More arrests after a rugby game in cardiff than football,on international day.
So if you love rugby that much f**k off on to a rugby forum in it you bulb.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:17 pm

colours wrote:

And it's okay for fat fuckers men @ women half with no teeth to wear rugby shirts and lay in the
gutter with spew all over them coz they can't handle their beer. Embarrassment to the county you lot.
More arrests after a rugby game in cardiff than football,on international day.
So if you love rugby that much f**k off on to a rugby forum in it you bulb.

Yeeeeeessssss Colours mush, go go go. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Someone's in a mood today, catch your boyfriend being bummed by another man?....

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Why would someone who does not like football be on our site!!

I can assure this individual that I am not uneducated, I do not have a low paid manual job,i do not have a beer belly and my wife is extremely good looking.

We go the football for the passion of supporting our local team every week - not our national team in a sport where we still incorrectly believe we can take on the best - and just to say "we were there"

Go onto a rugby forum - if you can find one with enough members to relate to

:oops: :evil: :twisted: