Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nobody turns on a player like city fans

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 am

Over the 38 years of supporting city I don't think I have came across a set of fans who turn on a player and boo them like us lot In recent years it been Hudson and Naylor and i sense the same is happening with Miller
now I think Gerrard is a liability to the team but one thing I won't domhis boo him when he has a city shirt on Also we forget in the instance of Hudson he has overall been excellent for over a year but when he makes a mistake we get on his back but Super Kev has not been great this season and he can't do anything wrong
please let's not get on Millers back it has not been going for him yet but nobody can fault his work rate. I say this because it will only damage the whole team if we boo individual players
We have one of the most talented players we have ever had in Whittingham and arguably the only player we have who could play in the premiership and he has had stick from the fans

Re: Nobody turns on a player like city fans

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:30 am

We're 5 games in. Everyone needs to sit the f**k down and relax.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 am

gerrards a beast

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 am

Milkybarkid wrote:Over the 38 years of supporting city I don't think I have came across a set of fans who turn on a player and boo them like us lot In recent years it been Hudson and Naylor and i sense the same is happening with Miller
now I think Gerrard is a liability to the team but one thing I won't domhis boo him when he has a city shirt on Also we forget in the instance of Hudson he has overall been excellent for over a year but when he makes a mistake we get on his back but Super Kev has not been great this season and he can't do anything wrong
please let's not get on Millers back it has not been going for him yet but nobody can fault his work rate. I say this because it will only damage the whole team if we boo individual players
We have one of the most talented players we have ever had in Whittingham and arguably the only player we have who could play in the premiership and he has had stick from the fans

Ive followed City for 30 years. It was never like this before. But then again we never
had the internet. There is a new breed of football fan that are pretty ignorant about
football, we have more than most. One said how we paid nearly a million euros for
Millar and for that we are entitled to expect IMMEDIATE results. I dont need to say
any more on that comment to anyone who understands life, let alone football.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:19 am

taffyapple wrote:
Milkybarkid wrote:Over the 38 years of supporting city I don't think I have came across a set of fans who turn on a player and boo them like us lot In recent years it been Hudson and Naylor and i sense the same is happening with Miller

Ive followed City for 30 years. It was never like this before. But then again we never
had the internet. There is a new breed of football fan that are pretty ignorant about
football, we have more than most. One said how we paid nearly a million euros for
Millar and for that we are entitled to expect IMMEDIATE results. I dont need to say
any more on that comment to anyone who understands life, let alone football.

This