Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Reading this board

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:35 am

ELY BOY wrote:You'd think we were bottom and lost all four games :/ We've taken 7 points, the team is nowhere near gelled and still people moan. Earnie isn't playing well, scored 2 in 4, what else do you want him to do? Write a f*cking novel whilst playing. Miller is shit, no he is not fully match fit and the team is yet to gel. Our defence is 'shit', we conceded three in a typical Championship match, this is the hardest league to get out of and the most unpredictable in the world. Before that we kept a clean sheet at West Ham, people forget that though.
You people moaning know nothing and I mean NOTHING about football or what it is to be a 'supporter'. You get behing the 11 players that pull on that blue shirt.

Bunch of miserable whining cunts.

:lol: :lol: and thats the truth :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:35 am

ELY BOY wrote:You'd think we were bottom and lost all four games :/ We've taken 7 points, the team is nowhere near gelled and still people moan. Earnie isn't playing well, scored 2 in 4, what else do you want him to do? Write a f*cking novel whilst playing. Miller is shit, no he is not fully match fit and the team is yet to gel. Our defence is 'shit', we conceded three in a typical Championship match, this is the hardest league to get out of and the most unpredictable in the world. Before that we kept a clean sheet at West Ham, people forget that though.
You people moaning know nothing and I mean NOTHING about football or what it is to be a 'supporter'. You get behing the 11 players that pull on that blue shirt.

what u moaning for then :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 am

thank you mate, this sums up exactly what i've been teying to say all week. i've honestly had a complete titful

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 am

:lol: Ely Boy, apart from what the above poster stated about this post being hypocritical and in danger of being hypocritical myself, I have to agree with you. Some people are clearly plastics used to the high life of the Premiership big boys and have switched allegiance over the last 4-5 years and expect glory on a plate.

Some sectors of our 'support' are unbelievable to the degree of embarrassing. I'm just glad the majority of the likes who stayed until the end on Wednesday and applauded the players are the majority of our fan base and not those who criticise a team that is working on limited of resources yet is still getting points away to West Ham, Burnley and defeating local rivals 3-1 at home. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 am

I wonder about the age of a lot of the posters me. Obviously some are just kids. there
are obvious 'multi-logins' like Ben and Quadsas. But what tickles me is that one or two
of the worst culprits are adults with jobs, grown men.

So far Mackay has done very well with the squad he's got, we are light, thats obvious.

Judge his squad, and his team, when he has finished buying in the transfer market.

Then give them a few more weeks to bond, then see where we are.

I remember one retard saying "it'l take a season for the new players to gel" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Folks, we were all disappointed after Brighton. But unlike the previous regime it
seems the Club is a more united one. Players, fans, board.. all pulling in the same
direction. To see people on here that night slagging Malky and the players off made
me sick.

give them time, or go back to supporting Man Utd and Arsenal, we dont need you!!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 am

Spot on, I honestly think apart from Newcastle we have some of the most fickle and demanding fans around, and considering we have won nowt and where we have been for the past 30 years is ridiculous. We need to be patient and trust in Malky.