Re: u18s live now

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 am

I'm predicting a 1 - 1 draw, Cardiff to score a Pen first. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:01 am

you will get good odds for that lol

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 am

Thought our central defender (Number 5) was quite impressive. Didn't catch his name cos I was pissed when I watched it last night. Also liked the left back and the French lad up front showed a fair bit of potential. Overall though were well up to Liverpool's standard fair play. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:09 am

Its nice to watch some academy games once in a while! I wonder how an academy channel would go down with supporters of football! where you can see games of the premierleague and championship clubs etc! i think it would be great!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 am

easternblue wrote:Its nice to watch some academy games once in a while! I wonder how an academy channel would go down with supporters of football! where you can see games of the premierleague and championship clubs etc! i think it would be great!

College sports, including (American) football, have a big following in the States.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 am

ihatealiens wrote:Thought our central defender (Number 5) was quite impressive. Didn't catch his name cos I was pissed when I watched it last night. Also liked the left back and the French lad up front showed a fair bit of potential. Overall though were well up to Liverpool's standard fair play. :ayatollah:

His name was josh yorwerth and yeah he did look like one for the future, good at reading the game and carried the ball well

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Josh is a good lad, used to play in the bridgend league when younger, played with my lad at Pencoed for a year or two!