Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This bellamy info could be bullshit!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 am

As i have always posted im privvy to a family members info a cousin by the surname watkins but i do no wish to reveal a first name as i believe that would be unfair. I always respond after a update is posted on here regarding bellers in hope that the info im getting is correct. I contacted craigs cousin last night and he states that as of yet hes heard nothing of the sort of carls post but i for one dont doubt that its incorrect far from it, of course carl could have closer contacts and a cousin who looks after craigs garden during the summer and he sees once in a blue moon is hardly going to be his first port of call. however as of thursday afternoon craig had told him nothing had been decided either way but the list of clubs interested had increased. Tottenham celtic ourselves and a number of european teams have made enquirys as to craigs availability officially to man city and mancini would still prefer a transfer fee. However if as carl says craig has been granted his wish, his wish has always been to return to cardiff city and be with his family. secondly it was to have his contract paid up so he could choose a suitable arrangement for him and his family. If he has been granted the second option i presume he could be off anywhere but i believe he will be back here by the weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This bellamy info could be bullshit!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 am

anyone else getting bored of these Beller threads?

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:27 pm

The guy is only telling us what he has heard ffs,i for one am glad people take the time to keep us informed

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:12 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:The guy is only telling us what he has heard ffs,i for one am glad people take the time to keep us informed

spot on :ayatollah:

keep these posts up they're very informative, cheers :D

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Fairwater_Loyal7 wrote:
earniebluemark2 wrote:The guy is only telling us what he has heard ffs,i for one am glad people take the time to keep us informed

spot on :ayatollah:

keep these posts up they're very informative, cheers :D

Totally agree, if you dont like them, dont read them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:21 am

Yea agree, Bellers said 'only Man City or Cardiff City', sooner the better :ayatollah: