Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Bellamy a liar????

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 am

IF what Carl says is true then, as some have said on here, has Bellamy lied to CCFC fans?? You decide-

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source ... YCgvpqXvZA

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source ... xu6usKpJaA

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source ... xu6usKpJaA

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source ... SKFQZ3EYtA

:o :o :o :o

Re: Is Bellamy a liar????

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 am

Bells told some of his own family that he was going to Everton last Season,yet he was coming to us and he knew that, so who knows what will happen.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:Bells told some of his own family that he was going to Everton last Season,yet he was coming to us and he knew that, so who knows what will happen.

Does that mean that he could be going to Everton this season? :?: ;)

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:27 am

nope, not a liar. All smoke mirrors and some people choose to ignore what people want. Craig has pretty much all the power in this case.

Man Cities choice
1. Pay him to stay in first team (won’t happen)
2. Pay him to stay in reserve team (looks bad on Man City if future players see what happens when you fall out with Mancini)
3. Pay him to stay home (looks bad on Man City)
4. Partial payment if he goes elsewhere (Man City save money and face, so from where they stand it is win/win)

Craigs choice
1. Be paid to play in Man City first team (wont happen)
2. Be paid to stay in reserve team (Craig will do this if there is no other way)
3. Be paid to stay home (makes sense to nobody)
4. Partial payment if he goes elsewhere (only thing that works for both)

Craig has stated in various ways of his desire to finish the job here and that he has made too many promises etc. Craig may have many personality quirks but i think being a complete liar is definitely not one of them

Craig is coming home, all the rest of it is just spin, smoke and mirrors

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 am

It's a lot more complicated than just going to a club and signing up.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:37 am

Not having a go in any way,but maybe carl has got this one wrong :?

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:24 pm

jhippno wrote:nope, not a liar. All smoke mirrors and some people choose to ignore what people want. Craig has pretty much all the power in this case.

Man Cities choice
1. Pay him to stay in first team (won’t happen)
2. Pay him to stay in reserve team (looks bad on Man City if future players see what happens when you fall out with Mancini)
3. Pay him to stay home (looks bad on Man City)
4. Partial payment if he goes elsewhere (Man City save money and face, so from where they stand it is win/win)

Craigs choice
1. Be paid to play in Man City first team (wont happen)
2. Be paid to stay in reserve team (Craig will do this if there is no other way)
3. Be paid to stay home (makes sense to nobody)
4. Partial payment if he goes elsewhere (only thing that works for both)

Craig has stated in various ways of his desire to finish the job here and that he has made too many promises etc. Craig may have many personality quirks but i think being a complete liar is definitely not one of them

Craig is coming home, all the rest of it is just spin, smoke and mirrors

Good post Jhippno :ayatollah: Agree with the above.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 pm

nobber wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bells told some of his own family that he was going to Everton last Season,yet he was coming to us and he knew that, so who knows what will happen.

Does that mean that he could be going to Everton this season? :?: ;)

Well he has been up in Liverpool this weekend ;)

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Why would Bellamy want to come to Cardiff this year ? Playing football in the Championship with a side that can't beat Brighton and as a Mid Table Team written all over it , when you can play in the Premiership and earn fantastic wages

Never mind his wages demands are OTT for a Championship outfit like Cardiff . I mean is this the same board that loved to knock Cardiff City Wage structure of the past, but wants the same Club now to spend 30k a week, on one player's wages :roll:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:52 pm

I got bitched at for calling bellamy a liar :roll:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:05 pm

CB was probably in Liverpool as the Academy were playing Liverpool in Kirkby.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:06 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:Not having a go in any way,but maybe carl has got this one wrong :?

Lets hope so, but I heard the same.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
earniebluemark2 wrote:Not having a go in any way,but maybe carl has got this one wrong :?

Likewise Annis i also heared the same,maybe its the latest rumour going around,and thats whats behind Carls update.
just posting the latest...which we all know can change in 24 hours :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:14 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Likewise Annis i also heared the same,maybe its the latest rumour going around,and thats whats behind Carls update.

Spot on Tony :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Tony :ayatollah:

Does that mean things have changed in 24 Hours?

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:39 pm

If we look at the last 2 months and the clubs which Bellers was to join,and there were many.
Celtic was a done deal according to the press,and in 24 hrs that changed,and more recently..
Nasri of Arsenal played yesterday and the deal was off to join Man City,today its back on again :shock:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Spot on Tony :ayatollah:[/quote]

Does that mean things have changed in 24 Hours?[/quote]

No what it means is anything can happen in football over a 24 hr period.