Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:55 am

If what Carl says is correct, then it's really simple, if he has his contract terminated, then he has to have a club that can pay him high wages, but if he has a payoff then that is a lot simpler, in as much as
1 gets half his wages possibly come to us
2 gets all his wages definitely comes to us
That is the question? what sort of termination of contract did he get?
"BELLAMY IS COMING" :!:

Re: BELLAMY

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:05 am

Igovernor wrote:If what Carl says is correct, then it's really simple, if he has his contract terminated, then he has to have a club that can pay him high wages, but if he has a payoff then that is a lot simpler, in as much as

Or three he gets all or half, but things sod it, I'll still get as much as I can elsewhere for another couple of years ???

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 am

or simply the malaysians have said no.

they have not exactly supported mm in the last few weeks in his desire to fetch in 4 or 5 players.
he has stated this on a number of occasions, now its one or two.

whats gone wrong?

fine balancing act if you ask me, if these 4 or 5 players are not brought in i see a 15 or 16th finish.

the squad is thread bare, no pace and no quality target man.

i hope the malaysians realise that our 23k crowds will not stay around for long if thye see performances like wednesday and and nothing to chase for in terms of a play off spot.

what does gethin mean by saying we will be competitive in this division, to me it now seems he is happy with mid table.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 am

Igovernor wrote:If what Carl says is correct, then it's really simple, if he has his contract terminated, then he has to have a club that can pay him high wages, but if he has a payoff then that is a lot simpler, in as much as

Bells wont reduce his wages and who can blame him, he only has a couple of seasons left.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Bells wont reduce his wages and who can blame him, he only has a couple of seasons left.

If he wont reduce his wages,then he'll only be with us for a possible 1 season.That will only be if man city paid him off.otherwise he wont be here at all.I aint got a problem with that,but some fans are gonna be pissed off because of his comments saying he will be back here.City fans have had too many false promises made to them over the years

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:

He doesn't have to drop his wages, he gets a subsidised loan to us or he stays at Man City. Both ways he keeps his 90k wage and gets a free at the end of the season.

Any other option and it means Bellamy backed down. Not his character.