Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MACKAY, Change the starting line-up

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:02 am

MM needs to give every player in the squad a chance to establish themselves on the pitch !! he keeps keeping the same XI when he should be giving the likes of Gestede, Taiwo, Wilding, Blake, Keinan, Gyepes and More the chance to gel together so that when we have a injury crisis we will be prepared for it !!!!!!

What do you think city fans ??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MACKAY, Change the starting line-up

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:04 am

So the team will gel by changing it all the time :shock:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:20 am

Should have a reserve team, next year I hope.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 am

we've been waiting for you, 15 years old fan

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:04 am

15yroldccfcfan wrote:MM needs to give every player in the squad a chance to establish themselves on the pitch !! he keeps keeping the same XI when he should be giving the likes of Gestede, Taiwo, Wilding, Blake, Keinan, Gyepes and More the chance to gel together so that when we have a injury crisis we will be prepared for it !!!!!!

What do you think city fans ??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Trouble with that is, some of the players you mentioned are just not good enough.
So do you risk losing games to give them a run out, or do you play your strongest
possible eleven every week??

Only one answer i'm afraid mate

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 am

The grass isn't always greener. I would have taken a 1-1 draw at Burnley and considering we have a thread bare squad in need of 3-4 signings, a defence that has conceded only 5 goals in 4 games, a striker scoring 1 in every 2 and we're 7th, what's all the panic and frustration about. Be patient ffs.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 am

The ones u mentioned are shit DJ left behind and im sure once there contracts run down MM will not keep them hence why there not in starting line up i guess but at the moment we got the smallest squad for 11years so who else are we going to play ? :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:05 am

Zabier wrote:The grass isn't always greener. I would have taken a 1-1 draw at Burnley and considering we have a thread bare squad in need of 3-4 signings, a defence that has conceded only 5 goals in 4 games, a striker scoring 1 in every 2 and we're 7th, what's all the panic and frustration about. Be patient ffs.

Two weeks ago most were saying they'd be HAPPY to finish close to the play-offs
or even mid-table with the squad we've got.

Remember the word HAPPY.

Well in order to finish between 7-10th place, you need to lose the odd game, so
far we're playing a blinder. Whats to moan at? :lol: :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 am

enjoying the ride so far already. gonna be few ups and downs but that is ................. football :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:23 am

I would agree with changing the front two, both of our strikers are used to playing off a bigger man... gestede comes on and wins near every ball, if he had time to get on the same wave length as miller or earnie i can see a wonderful partnership brewing..