Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

carls update

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:37 pm

hes just giving us some news regarding man city and bellamy and that a move seems to be getting sorted between bellars ,mancini and man city and the club hes agreed to move to. wether thats cardiff city remains to be seen but if it is do you honestly expect carl to say yes my source says the club is cardiff? because if he did and it for some reason didnt happen can you imagine the shit carl would get off certain posters on here and the other board??

Re: carls update

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 pm

No but he said it wasn't Cardiff, surely if it was Cardiff he would have just not said that.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:47 pm

this is why im glad im not annis or carl. if they said a certain player is joining the city. people take it as gospel. me. i can say what i want and people wont really take much notice. if i said messi is signing for the city . fact. so what if im wrong, but if they done it. :roll:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 pm

jinks-rct wrote:hes just giving us some news regarding man city and bellamy and that a move seems to be getting sorted between bellars ,mancini and man city and the club hes agreed to move to. wether thats cardiff city remains to be seen but if it is do you honestly expect carl to say yes my source says the club is cardiff? because if he did and it for some reason didnt happen can you imagine the shit carl would get off certain posters on here and the other board??

Carl will post like myself whats been told from people in the know,closeto the club or player.
Now this same info may have come from the same people who said that Bellers was to join Sunderland - Celtic - Spurs - Everton-Cardiff to name just 5 teams in the last 2 months....But as we know things change in football in 24 hrs.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 pm

i'm not knocking carl, he's seems like a tidy guy but these updates need to be taking with a pinch of salt.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am

Carls updates are great to look forward to, but in all honesty When things get prematurely "Leaked" it can make business almost impossible to complete.

I for one really appreciate Carls updates but for some reason, I feel quite content to hear nothing, until a deal is done.
I think what has happened is one of two things neither of them bad for the club. 1) Carls mole is not at bluebirds anymore. 2) Malky found out where the leaks were coming from and has stopped em.

Either way I'm a Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: