Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What transfers would you like to see??

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 pm

As we all know the squad has had a masive revamp since the end of last season, Malky has done a great job bringing in quality players on free transfers/low costs. Great start to the season, 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat, but it's no secret that the squad is still rather light. Not sure how much money we have to spend but hopefully we still have some dollar available.

Players I (and a few mates) have thought of:
F. Macheda (Man United) - I doubt he will play for United too often this year and a year away on loan will do the lad well. Championship will be a good test for him, great ability and would fit well into the style of play we play.

L. McGugan (Nottingham Forest) - In the last year of his contract and is a highly rated player. Decent asset to the midfield if we could get him.

D.Drinkwater (Man United) - Did well last year before injuries took its toll. Great passer of the ball and would now better suit City more than he did last year under DJ's tactics.

B. Stock (Doncaster Rovers) - Seen this lad a few times and I think he's a quality player. Tidy midfield play who breaks up play well and has great vision when on the ball. Must be getting frustrated with Donny struggling this year, wouldn't have thought he be expensive. Perhaps City could tempt him with an offer.

My mind has now gone blank and forgotten some of the players :? :lol:

Premiership sides have to hand in their 25 man squad lists to the Premier League at the end of the transfer window, so hopefully City will pick up a few bargains then.

Anyone else got players City would like to invest in????

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: