Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

!,000 MEMBERS BY LATE TONIGHT

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:15 pm

What do you reckon, almost 900 at present, when I suggested to Annis that he should get a message board set up he wondered would there be the demand for it, I said to Annis I could envisage 2,000 members within a month, I don't think it will be far off that.It's going from strength to strength, but it will need culling now and then to stop it slipping into nerd board as some others sadly have.

Mind you personally I do miss the what's everyone drinking and what are you having for lunch threads, also who's staying up the latest tonight, never mind I'll have to manage on just football topics now. 8-)

Re: !,000 MEMBERS BY LATE TONIGHT

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:17 pm

BigGwynram wrote:What do you reckon, almost 900 at present, when I suggested to Annis that he should get a message board set up he wondered would there be the demand for it, I said to Annis I could envisage 2,000 members within a month, I don't think it will be far off that.It's going from strength to strength, but it will need culling now and then to stop it slipping into nerd board as some others sadly have.

Mind you personally I do miss the what's everyone drinking and what are you having for lunch threads, also who's staying up the latest tonight, never mind I'll have to manage on just football topics now. 8-)

Gwyn you copied me :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 pm

I doubt we'll get that much today, but it's picking up nicely

Yeah I remember when you mentioned it to Annis on facebook too, good idea ;)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 pm

what you having for tea gwyn :D

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:what you having for tea gwyn :D

nothing wrong with a bit of 'off topic' chat anyway, as long as it doesn't get out of hand!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:21 pm

BigGwynram wrote:What do you reckon, almost 900 at present, when I suggested to Annis that he should get a message board set up he wondered would there be the demand for it, I said to Annis I could envisage 2,000 members within a month, I don't think it will be far off that.It's going from strength to strength, but it will need culling now and then to stop it slipping into nerd board as some others sadly have.

Yes it was Big Gwyn who went on to me and came up with the idea I said no at first, but thanks Gwyn for encouraging me and saying we needed a site that people wouldnt be be liitled etc and a thank you to Owain, all his hard work.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Come on spread the word, 1,000 by tonight.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Come on spread the word, 1,000 by tonight.

Everyone is a sleep warn out by Ridsdales spin.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 am

I meant to say by late tonight, prize for the 1,000 member, I,m sure Annis can spare a signed book, I've heard that Valley Rams book is a top top read, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The author might even sign it for a tenner.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:43 am

BigGwynram wrote:I meant to say by late tonight, prize for the 1,000 member, I,m sure Annis can spare a signed book, I've heard that Valley Rams book is a top top read, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The author might even sign it for a tenner.

Yes Gwyn def. And yes its a great read.