Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gutted bellamy aint coming.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:03 pm

I really hope the club actually made the effort to sign him. It seem to me city were waiting for man city to almost give him to us and pay all his wages. Gutted

Re: gutted bellamy aint coming.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Wtf ?! Who said the club have made no effort to sign him ?! :?

What a random post !

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:08 pm

I just hope they did try everything possible to get him here that's all. It's been very quite from our end regarding bellers.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Where did you hear this :?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:12 pm

brithdirblue wrote:I just hope they did try everything possible to get him here that's all. It's been very quite from our end regarding bellers.

Sorry I've just read Carl's mini-update :oops:

I think Carl himself has said during the summer that City have tried and that Malky is prepared to wait as long as possible to get him. What I meant just now was that if we fail to sign CB it won't be down to a lack of effort on the club's part.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

what a total shit thread ,no facts at all ,you obviously have no idea or knowledge of how contracts work ,bellas knows exactly what hes doing ,got man city over a barrel ,he will defo be back ,the only question is when, to insinuate the club is not trying to sign him is quite stupid, do you honestly think the club and bellamy are not together in this ffs ,:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 pm

We'll see, I really hope your right but can't see it somehow. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:49 pm

nothing GUARANTEED yet! Anything can happen in football :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Let's move on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:what a total shit thread ,no facts at all ,you obviously have no idea or knowledge of how contracts work ,bellas knows exactly what hes doing ,got man city over a barrel ,he will defo be back ,the only question is when, to insinuate the club is not trying to sign him is quite stupid, do you honestly think the club and bellamy are not together in this ffs ,:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agree

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Where is the mini update? :?

I