Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " MINI-UPDATE SATURDAY 20th AUGUST 2011 "

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Well wherever he's going.....he's still on the razz in Liverpool tonight!!!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:54 am

I hate the mecenary side of football, kiss the badge.....................kiss my arse. :evil:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 am

I still think he is coming to us. However if any Premier league come calling it will be Everton, because the knives are out up there from what I been told. The fans are restless for incoming players and they need a stellar name to stop the unrest of the fans. :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 am

:shock:
If he is not coming to the Bluebirds, then I for one couldn't care less where he's going.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:48 am

i personally cant see how a source from are club would now this stuff before the deal was done. unless the deal is close to being done.
personally i believe the club is trying to find out who is leaking this info.
i still believe he will sign for us.
:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:57 am

more smoke and mirrors, this story is being further convoluted. All just games, no doubt Carl is giving out the info that he was allowed to give out. I think this is to reduce the "chances" of him coming here and then shocker he signs for Cardiff next week

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 am

EL JEFE wrote::shock:
If he is not coming to the Bluebirds, then I for one couldn't care less where he's going.

This^^^^ I'm sure Malky would have other targets anyway. Maybe the Malaysians are'nt keen to fund Bellamy again. Would'nt mind him back here though in some coaching capacity, in the future.

Re: MINI-UPDATE SATURDAY 20th AUGUST 2011

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Christ some people can be morons on here. He also said he wants his 90k wages to fund his academy out in Serria Leonne. :roll: I don't blame the fella.

And he cant support his family on 30k a week? Im not knockin the guy for wanting more money i would do the same and if he goes somewhere else fair play he done us good last year i wont be bitter if he dosent return but to say he needs it for his family and acadamy is strange .... What happens when he retires? Does the academy fold or has he got savings? And if he has savings whats 1 year goin to do? Its a cop out for more money imo

30k? Is 30k going to fund his academy aswell as support his family?

How much do you think it costs to fund a academy in Africa?

£500 a week?

A £1000 a week?

And it's not just Bellers involved.