Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MINI-UPDATE SATURDAY 20th AUGUST 2011

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Christ some people can be morons on here. He also said he wants his 90k wages to fund his academy out in Serria Leonne. :roll: I don't blame the fella.

And he cant support his family on 30k a week? Im not knockin the guy for wanting more money i would do the same and if he goes somewhere else fair play he done us good last year i wont be bitter if he dosent return but to say he needs it for his family and acadamy is strange .... What happens when he retires? Does the academy fold or has he got savings? And if he has savings whats 1 year goin to do? Its a cop out for more money imo

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Fair play hes either going to a premier league club or West Ham --good football options

dont think money worries him that much

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:56 pm

I got told by a "source" that he was going to Sunderland.....

**If he does get his payoff by Man City and he doesn't come to Cardiff then he is a lying sack of rat spunk and can go and f**k his Liverpool supporting ass!!

** If not then welcome home Bellamy! lol

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Its a smokescreen! why else would the source not want Carl to disclose what club it is. Lets think about it why the f**k would you want to keep something like that secret if it involves another club. Maybe Cardiff want to make a big thing out of it and call a press conference on monday and try and shock everybody. Who knows.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:58 pm

If he's not comming here then my money is on Holland (Feyenoord?).

It'll be a shame but good luck to the lad & lets move on to our next target. :ayatollah:

Re: " MINI-UPDATE SATURDAY 20th AUGUST 2011 "

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:17 pm

This is like insider information on the stock market Carl you could make a killing. I think its Celtic.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:25 pm

How reliable is your source?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:27 pm

he'll be at cardiff by the 31st. you watch.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Just a guess on what Celtic proposed earlier in the season that Bellamy could join with the squad on the Friday and train in Cardiff

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:41 pm

To think we've all been waiting for him to come back home.Im gutted it wont be cardiff :shock:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:41 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Just a guess on what Celtic proposed earlier in the season that Bellamy could join with the squad on the Friday and train in Cardiff

Train with who in Cardiff?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 pm

does not add up at all

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Christ some people can be morons on here. He also said he wants his 90k wages to fund his academy out in Serria Leonne. :roll: I don't blame the fella.

And he cant support his family on 30k a week? Im not knockin the guy for wanting more money i would do the same and if he goes somewhere else fair play he done us good last year i wont be bitter if he dosent return but to say he needs it for his family and acadamy is strange .... What happens when he retires? Does the academy fold or has he got savings? And if he has savings whats 1 year goin to do? Its a cop out for more money imo

30k? Is 30k going to fund his academy aswell as support his family?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 pm

the club know whether he is coming or not...

im sure they have identified other players incase the deal didnt happen...

we had a great half a season or so with bellers last yr, but lets just move on..

the squad needs adding to asap, so lets hope we can sign some new players before that window shuts...

personally i would prefer to sign players rather than loans , but if thats the only way to improve the squad then so be it..

:ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 pm

quite bizarre that the club cannot be named, why? something fishy about this!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 pm

canton blue wrote:Its a smokescreen! why else would the source not want Carl to disclose what club it is. Lets think about it why the f**k would you want to keep something like that secret if it involves another club. Maybe Cardiff want to make a big thing out of it and call a press conference on monday and try and shock everybody. Who knows.

NA CARLS REP IS ON THS ONE TOO BIG

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:59 pm

mancini said in an interview that Craig told him something that he cannot reveal. mmmmmm

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 pm

ccfclover wrote:mancini said in an interview that Craig told him something that he cannot reveal. mmmmmm

??

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:19 pm

That's disappointing news if true, and i've no reason to doubt Carl.

As always, thanks for the update Carl.

:ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:31 pm

I've never had any reason not to believe you,but i hope your source have fucked up this time

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Mafor wrote:Fair play hes either going to a premier league club or West Ham --good football options

dont think money worries him that much

dont think money worries him that much :o What do you think has motivated his next move.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Keep the faith, He will be here. Bellers probably telling people close to him wrong info because he knows they will spill the beans and gossip.
Thats my thinking anyway :ayatollah: I hope i'm right. :D

Spot on Lee on Sunday 7th Aug we were out on one of these forum piss ups,and were told the same info Carl has posted here.

I Started a thread the next day,but did not mention what i was told because i have my reasons.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:53 pm

What about being with his family ?????

All will be revealed

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Keep the faith, He will be here. Bellers probably telling people close to him wrong info because he knows they will spill the beans and gossip.
Thats my thinking anyway :ayatollah: I hope i'm right. :D

Spot on Lee on Sunday 7th Aug we were out on one of these forum piss ups,and were told the same info Carl has posted here.

I Started a thread the next day,but did not mention what i was told because i have my reasons.

This is getting very confusing now topcat :?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:56 pm

so you think bellers could still be pulling on a city shirt soon then topcat?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:01 pm

ccfclover wrote:so you think bellers could still be pulling on a city shirt soon then topcat?

in one word YES :ayatollah: IF NOT I CAN TELL YOU AND WILL WHICH CLUBS HE WILL NOT BE JOINING...AND I HAVE STARTED.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm seriously disappointed if this is the case! I hope we have some very creative players lined up to bring in and strengthen the squad because without Bellamy we will struggle and we haven't at this point in time got a player who can run at defenders and create goals like Bellamy can! If we had 2 million to buy goodwillie why couldn't we have used this to pay bellamy's wages???

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

FFS peeps its just a smoke screen to throw you/us off the scent..." Ive promised my familly i will spend more time at home". Craigs coming home folks just wait and see.....

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:This small update is about news I have received regarding Craig Bellamy.

I have been told that Mancini has granted Bellamy his wish and he is set to leave Man City.

Bellamy has lined up a club and has agreed to the move.

I have been told that I cannot name the club and I respect the wishes of 'my source'. Do not ask questions regarding details of the move as I have given my word that I will not disclose any more than I am currently writing.

It is not Cardiff City though. :cry:

Carl you say mancini has granted beallars his wish?

bellars wish was 1:pay me off and ill go to ccfc 2: loan me out and ill only go to ccfc or 3: put me in the man city quad

So im lost what else was on bellars wish list.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:32 pm

The info that Carl has posted here is not made up,its the same as i was told 2 weeks ago,when Annis and Carl were on hols.

Is it true or have people been putting a story out to take the focus away from Bellers And Cardiff City :?:

To add to the conversation i had...if its not Cardiff City,it is also not going to be a team in the Championship or at the time a team and lets just say the top 5 teams on oddschecker...i could say more but thats enough of a clue.

I Respect when people close to Bellers tell me things,and will not give the whole story of events.
I have said all along where i see Bellers,just take time out to read my posts ;)
Only about 3 weeks ago i could see Bellers staying at Man City,unless RM strikes a deal with another club :?: