Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MINI-UPDATE SATURDAY 20th AUGUST 2011 "

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 pm

This small update is about news I have received regarding Craig Bellamy.

I have been told that Mancini has granted Bellamy his wish and he is set to leave Man City.

Bellamy has lined up a club and has agreed to the move.

I have been told that I cannot name the club and I respect the wishes of 'my source'. Do not ask questions regarding details of the move as I have given my word that I will not disclose any more than I am currently writing.

It is not Cardiff City though. :cry:

Re: MINI-UPDATE SATURDAY 20th AUGUST 2011

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:43 pm

carlccfc wrote:This small update is about news I have received regarding Craig Bellamy.

I have been told that Mancini has granted Bellamy his wish and he is set to leave Man City.

Bellamy has lined up a club and has agreed to the move.

I have been told that I cannot name the club and I respect the wishes of 'my source'. Do not ask questions regarding details of the move as I have given my word that I will not disclose any more than I am currently writing.

It is not Cardiff City though. :cry:

We need to move on then, if money was there for Bellamy, we need to give the money for MM to bring in some premiership quality players, I trust his thoughts behind the team, just a few players and we will kick toward. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Shame. :cry:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Maybe one of his old clubs? Hmmmmmmm!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Sunderland ?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Personally I think MM has been played by the Malaysians, there is no money available for us.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:53 pm

If indeed he's Paid off by Man city and doesnt stick to his word last season, im afraid he can go f**k himself!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Shit, I just got told he is going to the JBs

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Celtic.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:58 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Shit, I just got told he is going to the JBs

You honestly think he would go there, grow up, I'm hoping this is smoke screen to come here, however can only see maybe, Sunderland, Everton or Newcastle.

Come on Craig....your loved here.....let's all finish what we started. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Celtic.

Anybody but them fucks.

Keep the faith, He will be here. Bellers probably telling people close to him wrong info because he knows they will spill the beans and gossip.
Thats my thinking anyway :ayatollah: I hope i'm right. :D

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 pm

My thinking is like any other football money comes before sentiment, lying b*stard.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Come on Carl tell us who it is, he is still odds on with Sky Bet to join us so if he's going somewhere else at least we could make some money on it at generous odds!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:11 pm

typenamehere wrote:My thinking is like any other football money comes before sentiment, lying b*stard.

Dear me... :roll: :roll:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:12 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
typenamehere wrote:My thinking is like any other football money comes before sentiment, lying b*stard.

'Bellamy has lined up a club'

He said he'd love to be here next season no matter what in fact he guaranteed it in several statements to both Cardiff city and to national newspapers.

He made alot of promises and didn't keep them just the average day for a footballer.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 pm

:cry:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Liverpool? He was spotted there today ;)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Dear me... :roll: :roll:[/quote]

He said he'd love to be here next season no matter what in fact he guaranteed it in several statements to both Cardiff city and to national newspapers.

He made alot of promises and didn't keep them just the average day for a footballer.[/quote]

Listen people think the son of god turned water into wine and bread into fish.....some things are real and somethings are said in myth stories, do you seriously believe he would turn down possibly 50k a week to join us for what 20k... I hope he is on his way and yes proves us wrong but to call the guy a lying b*stard is a bit too far.
Last edited by caerdydd_78 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 pm

typenamehere wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

He made alot of promises and didn't keep them just the average day for a footballer.

He'd love to be here and actually comming are two different things.
He said he would have loved to come here, but we all know it wasn't financially viable for Cardiff City was it?

I for one wish him all teh best wherever he decides to go.

Im also kind of glad that he hasnt come to us this year, although having a player of his class would be nice it would have raised the expectation levels so much that the team would have struggled to cope with them (again) and all i want is a nice stable mid-tableish season, anything more comes as a bonus :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
typenamehere wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Listen people think the son of god turned water into wine and bread into fish.....some things are real and somethings are said in myth stories, do you seriously believe he would turn down possibly 50k a week to join us for what 20k... I hope he is on his way and yes proves us wrong but to call the guy a lying b*stard is a but too far.

No, not really.
When he said 'i'll do anything to be here next season' obviously that didn't involve taking a paycut therefore the guy is a liar.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Christ some people can be morons on here. He also said he wants his 90k wages to fund his academy out in Serria Leonne. :roll: I don't blame the fella.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Christ some people can be morons on here. He also said he wants his 90k wages to fund his academy out in Serria Leonne. :roll: I don't blame the fella.

I don't blame him either and i'm very grateful for what he did here last season but unless he turns up anywhere other than cardiff in my opinion he's a liar that's all.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Listen people think the son of god turned water into wine and bread into fish.....some things are real and somethings are said in myth stories, do you seriously believe he would turn down possibly 50k a week to join us for what 20k... I hope he is on his way and yes proves us wrong but to call the guy a lying b*stard is a but too far.[/quote]

No, not really.
When he said 'i'll do anything to be here next season' obviously that didn't involve taking a paycut therefore the guy is a liar.[/quote]

Got to bed son, I really cannot and won't spend my time talking to fans who talk like that.

I'll leave you one thought, Fabregas has just joined his boyhood club.......he was on 90k a week at arsenal, he has agreed a 5 year deal at about 170k a week, so don't tell me footballers make promises, it's all down to what we can offer, if we offer him the best package as a club and he goes to another club to support his family, then good luck to him.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Very confusing statement.

If Mancini has granted Bellamy his wish, his wish was a contract pay-off. If that happened then there is no reason for Bellamy NOT to come to City as his pay-off would easily make up for the lower wages.

If all that Mancini has offered if another loan then again there is no reason why Bellamy doesn't come back. Especially if he doesn't want to play for any other UK team. He says no to any other loan and sits earning 90k.

I cannot see where he could be going that doesn't give the impression that Bellamy has backed down before Man City.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:Listen people think the son of god turned water into wine and bread into fish.....some things are real and somethings are said in myth stories, do you seriously believe he would turn down possibly 50k a week to join us for what 20k... I hope he is on his way and yes proves us wrong but to call the guy a lying b*stard is a but too far.

No, not really.
When he said 'i'll do anything to be here next season' obviously that didn't involve taking a paycut therefore the guy is a liar.[/quote]

Got to bed son, I really cannot and won't spend my time talking to fans who talk like that.

I'll leave you one thought, Fabregas has just joined his boyhood club.......he was on 90k a week at arsenal, he has agreed a 5 year deal at about 170k a week, so don't tell me footballers make promises, it's all down to what we can offer, if we offer him the best package as a club and he goes to another club to support his family, then good luck to him.[/quote]

Your not worth responding too, i realize why he's done it but the fact is he lied, thats it.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm

I think he will come back and carl has said that it is not cardiff because he knows we can work it out ourselves YET carl still hasnt said it himself so he cant be blamed just my opinion.... BUT if it it true lets move on and bring in some quality or have the malaysians not gave us any funds?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:I'll leave you one thought, Fabregas has just joined his boyhood club.......he was on 90k a week at arsenal, he has agreed a 5 year deal at about 170k a week, so don't tell me footballers make promises, it's all down to what we can offer, if we offer him the best package as a club and he goes to another club to support his family, then good luck to him.

But Bellamy was NEVER going to lose when his back-up plan is to stay at Man City and earn 90k. There is no need to go anywhere else within the UK when he can either earn the same on loan with us OR stay at Man City earn the same and probably still stay at home on the weekends with the family.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Wayne S wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:I'll leave you one thought, Fabregas has just joined his boyhood club.......he was on 90k a week at arsenal, he has agreed a 5 year deal at about 170k a week, so don't tell me footballers make promises, it's all down to what we can offer, if we offer him the best package as a club and he goes to another club to support his family, then good luck to him.

But Bellamy was NEVER going to lose when his back-up plan is to stay at Man City and earn 90k. There is no need to go anywhere else within the UK when he can either earn the same on loan with us OR stay at Man City earn the same and probably still stay at home on the weekends with the family.

Wayne how do any of us even Carl know the statement is true?? It's Craigs choice, if he goes elsewhere we simply move on.

My reply was simply asking why city fans do what we do when we don't get our own way.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Absolutey gutted!

Will this be a loan or a transfer?