Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: POMPEY Vs CARDIFF VIDEO OF TROUBLE

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:36 pm

which ones are cardiff fans?

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:43 pm

The guy in red and the guy without a shirt are the 2 obvious Pompey fans, there are a few others there although the majority had run off by now...this is a good 5 minutes after the lads were trampled on (up by the coach) the coach lads chased the Pompey lads back down to the Good companion...and that is where the CCTV starts...it was a good job that our lads let them up off the floor because that meant my mate had his charges dropped to sect 4..

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:41 pm

the cardiff fans are the ones walking towards the camera and pompey walking away fro m the camera... f*cking shit cunts, we were driving past on our bus and they were tamping f**k out of a couple of our boys.. the coppers even said to my mate that pompey are renowned for picking off small groups of stragglers then they go an charge our boys for helping out... So glad I didnt get nicked, fuckin bullies those pompey twats

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Typical pompey fan for you, :ayatollah:

you doubt they claim to have done over cardiff city as well, in reality it was probably a man and his 12 year kid !

southampton are just as bad something in their down there,
think its called , cowerdly

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 pm

in the air*

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:39 pm

it was 3 blokes from up our way, they were with their wives, their missuses ran off terrified.. i see one bloke slumped up against a car with 3 of them around him an this big ginger c**t wailing down on him.. second prize they had when we stopped our bus..

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:it was 3 blokes from up our way, they were with their wives, their missuses ran off terrified.. i see one bloke slumped up against a car with 3 of them around him an this big ginger c**t wailing down on him.. second prize they had when we stopped our bus..

Your wrong there fella, two of the boys are from Merthyr and one from Brecon, but none of them had their wives with them.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:40 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:it was 3 blokes from up our way, they were with their wives, their missuses ran off terrified.. i see one bloke slumped up against a car with 3 of them around him an this big ginger c**t wailing down on him.. second prize they had when we stopped our bus..

Your wrong there fella, two of the boys are from Merthyr and one from Brecon, but none of them had their wives with them.

well im from merthyr so they were from up our way haha.. chinese whispers about the wives then