Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POMPEY Vs CARDIFF VIDEO OF TROUBLE

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm

This video has been released which shows the coach full of City fans who stopped the coach to come to the aid of 2 City fans getting badly beaten.

The report in the press does not reflect the true situation and makes out the City fans were just joining in an even numbered brawl, bollox.

I hope that if I am ever caught in a situation like the 2 defenceless City fans were then a coach full of fans would do the same again and help out.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/law-an ... _1_2984385

Re: POMPEY Vs CARDIFF VIDEO OF TROUBLE

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:34 pm

I might know the names of those two city fans if they are the same ones. Cause my mate and his dad got jumped outside a pub in pompey then a busloads of city fans helped em.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Great work by the City fans. Makes us proud :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm

i cant get it to play :roll:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:46 pm

ninianblue wrote:i cant get it to play :roll:

Press the "play" button. :D

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

im 99% stupid. not 100% stupid :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:53 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Aye I can see that. :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:This video has been released which shows the coach full of City fans who stopped the coach to come to the aid of 2 City fans getting badly beaten.

The report in the press does not reflect the true situation and makes out the City fans were just joining in an even numbered brawl, bollox.

I hope that if I am ever caught in a situation like the 2 defenceless City fans were then a coach full of fans would do the same again and help out.

that article names big sam as having pleaded guilty to affray when in fact the charges against him were dropped.
a phone call to his solicitor is in order me thinks

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:57 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:This video has been released which shows the coach full of City fans who stopped the coach to come to the aid of 2 City fans getting badly beaten.

that article names big sam as having pleaded guilty to affray when in fact the charges against him were dropped.
a phone call to his solicitor is in order me thinks

I noticed that Steve and thought Big Sam was not guilty of anything, hope he does get onto his brief.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:06 pm

how many pompey fans were there round just the 2 cardiff fans at the beginning of that video? LOL pathetic fair play :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 pm

why did they walk off without twatting the wanker with no top on :twisted:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:14 pm

carlccfc wrote:
ninianblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:14 pm

jinks-rct wrote:why did they walk off without twatting the wanker with no top on :twisted:

watch the video from the start and you will see bare chest on the floor getting a kicking he was also found guilty of two counts of affray
he was alsothe tosser who led the assault on the cardiff fans in the pub car park before our coach stopped

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 pm

steve davies wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:why did they walk off without twatting the wanker with no top on :twisted:

watch the video from the start and you will see bare chest on the floor getting a kicking he was also found guilty of two counts of affray
he was alsothe tosser who led the assault on the cardiff fans in the pub car park before our coach stopped

ah right how long after the assualt on the cuty fans was this video?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 pm

I was 1 of the 1s who stopped 2 help dai brecon nd smurf,the fat c**t wiv no top had a hammering up the top,went 2 court the other wk nd wud do it all again!!!!!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 pm

how many cardiff r up for sentencing in september then?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 pm

abergavenny bluebird wrote:I was 1 of the 1s who stopped 2 help dai brecon nd smurf,the fat c**t wiv no top had a hammering up the top,went 2 court the other wk nd wud do it all again!!!!!

I d just like to say that it was myself and smurf who had the full brunt of the initial assault ( I was the one pinned on the car bonnet by them pompey twats being used as a punchbag lol) and would just like to use this opportunity to say on behalf of the both of us a BIG Thank you to all those of you who stopped to help us, you saved us from serious injury that day and even though we were both severely bruised and battered at least we were both able to walk through our front doors when we got home. I won't lie, its put a big smile on my face to finally see them bastards on video getting the street justice they so deserved. I just hope the sentencing in September reflects on the true events of that day and no Cardiff fan gets time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:14 pm

the guy in red flooring a guy in black was pompey was he?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 pm

i remember our bus passing just after the police arrived and the bare chested fat c**t was cuffed by the police. well done to the city boys who stopped to help. just a shame it came to this :evil:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 am

I've watched the video a few tine now and as much as I agree with you about defending our own there were a few things I saw that makes me play devils adovcate here.

There are 2 Pompey fans lying on the road and a few of our guys laid into them while in that position. That guys is a big no no. Yes perhaps they did deserved it but in the eyes of the law it is wrong. Two wrongs dont make a right and I'm afraid some of us caused a wrong there.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

I've watched the video a few tine now and as much as I agree with you about defending our own there were a few things I saw that makes me play devils adovcate here.

There are 2 Pompey fans lying on the road and a few of our guys laid into them while in that position. That guys is a big no no. Yes perhaps they did deserved it but in the eyes of the law it is wrong. Two wrongs dont make a right and I'm afraid some of us caused a wrong there.

I noticed that.

I couldnt help wondering why they let the fat bullying b*stard up.
They should have turned him into mushy peas

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

Sorry Mate - but what planet are you on????
I've watched that video and the shoeing was token - not consistent or life threatening. My brother was on that bus and said those 2 boys wre having a hell of a lamping and if no one stopped it - they could have got damaged very badly. 2 guys - not a firm or a mob looking for trouble. loads of city fans have been done like that over the years - sad as f**k. If you saw that going past you may have also been incensed and wanted to stop it. If you look at it - once it was stopped -they basically told those pompey guys to go - not battering them to a pulp like fans of some lesser teams would have done.

I for one am proud that there are people like that who will help and defend others from bullies.

What would you do to the cop shooters and rioters - 2 weeks orienteering in fuckin snowdonia ehh??

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:42 am

eddiep wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I've watched that video and the shoeing was token - not consistent or life threatening. My brother was on that bus and said those 2 boys wre having a hell of a lamping and if no one stopped it - they could have got damaged very badly. 2 guys - not a firm or a mob looking for trouble. loads of city fans have been done like that over the years - sad as f**k. If you saw that going past you may have also been incensed and wanted to stop it. If you look at it - once it was stopped -they basically told those pompey guys to go - not battering them to a pulp like fans of some lesser teams would have done.

I for one am proud that there are people like that who will help and defend others from bullies.

What would you do to the cop shooters and rioters - 2 weeks orienteering in fuckin snowdonia ehh??

im all for defending people from bullies and i have alot of respect for the guys who got off the bus and came to the aid of those fans, in my opinion if you had ignored it your just not human but where do you draw the line when does defence become offence, when does self defence turn into taking the law into your own hands and dealing out your own version of street justice. These are the decisions the police make when making arrests and also judges in court have to decide on what is justifiable and what is plain criminal. Rightly or wrongly a judge has decided that some of our guys were either in the wrong or went over the top in their defence.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
eddiep wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

im all for defending people from bullies and i have alot of respect for the guys who got off the bus and came to the aid of those fans, in my opinion if you had ignored it your just not human but where do you draw the line when does defence become offence, when does self defence turn into taking the law into your own hands and dealing out your own version of street justice. These are the decisions the police make when making arrests and also judges in court have to decide on what is justifiable and what is plain criminal. Rightly or wrongly a judge has decided that some of our guys were either in the wrong or went over the top in their defence.

You should be right. But your wrong.

This altercation was far more violent and a lot worse than Chelsea. Yet over 60 people recieved
prison sentences for that one.

Judges do as they are told from above. The judiciary stinks to high heaven.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 am

You're damned if you do you're damned if you don't. The judge said at the bottom of the article that someone was better off walking away very fast in the future rather than follow a friend. It stinks as you here people getting slated for standing by and not doing the citizenly thing and stopping someone from getting a kicking! I got to be honest I'm starting to hate the laws of this country!

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
eddiep wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

That is exactly the point I am makin.

Eddie, I'm firmly on this planet and like it or not some of our guys would be judged to taking the law into their own hands. Like it or not we cannot allow that to happen else before you know it your be getting shot by your neighbour for looking at his wife. We all have different opinions of where defence becomes offence, my opinion here is that some of us crossed that line.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 pm

cringeworthy watching that.
Can't fault lads stopping to help mates out, No time for bullies i would'nt have it -
if i'd seen ours do it i would step in & stop it.
But why was they allowed to get up ffs they should av been put to sleep if you'd seen them bully the others.
You didn't really do much so no really case to answer apart from 1 or 2 kicking the lads allready on the floor ,naughty.
handbags at best i'd say, but it's football so severe punishment is dished out.
Thats why never talk to OB coz they'll hang you in the end stinking pricks they are.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:59 pm

colours wrote:cringeworthy watching that.
Can't fault lads stopping to help mates out, No time for bullies i would'nt have it -
if i'd seen ours do it i would step in & stop it.
But why was they allowed to get up ffs they should av been put to sleep if you'd seen them bully the others.
You didn't really do much so no really case to answer apart from 1 or 2 kicking the lads allready on the floor ,naughty.
handbags at best i'd say, but it's football so severe punishment is dished out.
Thats why never talk to OB coz they'll hang you in the end stinking pricks they are.

i was there and the 2 pompey fans who got nicked faces were swollen right up, they had a paste in.