Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Egg Chasing

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Frodo wrote:
Dr Blue wrote:My definition of a true Welshman is someone who has studied the history of the Welsh people, who knows exactly where we came from is proud of our unique heritage.
You guys are drooling over making man love to foreign lads kicking a ball around a patch of grass.

A classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

The list of foreign players that have played rugby for Wales, and have played professionally in Wales is huge. The WRU have allowed a lot of players to pretend to be "proud" Welshmen and play for Wales through tenuous ancestral links or based on residency, basically having lived in Wales for a certain number of years.

On top of that, my mate tells me that the WRU are sponsoring/paying for a load of Canadians to play in North Wales at the moment as well.

:lol:

I think Dr Blue needs to learn the lesson that knowledge is power.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Frodo wrote:A classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

The list of foreign players that have played rugby for Wales, and have played professionally in Wales is huge. The WRU have allowed a lot of players to pretend to be "proud" Welshmen and play for Wales through tenuous ancestral links or based on residency, basically having lived in Wales for a certain number of years.

On top of that, my mate tells me that the WRU are sponsoring/paying for a load of Canadians to play in North Wales at the moment as well.

:lol:

I think Dr Blue needs to learn the lesson that knowledge is power.

Yes, he does.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Dr Blue wrote:Why all this hating on Rugby? This is Wales ffs!!! Rugby will always be our national game. I dont understand why people on this forum hate it so much. Hang your heads in shame, you call yourselves Welshman? F*cking disgrace.
I am a City supporter, but Welsh Rugby will always be #1. Have a good evening you sad Rugby hating tossers!!

bore off, this is a Football forum for 'Cardiff City Fans' f**k THE EGG!!! so because we hate rugby, we cannot call ourselves Welshmen?

swansea are welsh, do you support them? if not then how can you call yourself a welshman?.... see, what an idiotic statement :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 pm

I hate Welsh rugby. And I'm proud of that. So if Any egg-chaser does not like that, then tough. 100% Welsh, and proud of it. That's probably too complicated for an egg-chaser to understand. After all, they are not very bright :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Why all this hostility towards rugby? I love both sports. Bluebirds are my main passion, rugby and the Scarlets my second.

I prefer rugby to play and to watch it on the tele. And I prefer watching football live as the atmosphere is 1000 times better (rugby atmosphere is far too friendly to be exciting) and football fans are generally more social and more fun.

Dr Blue you are a clown with major issues and you're obviously not a city fan

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Dr Blue wrote:
skywalker wrote:
Dr Blue wrote:^
Skywalker. If a tongue in cheek comment on a message board gets you "Mad", I would suggest you go and live in a cave with a poster of the Cardiff City squad for masterbation material. And that chant "The greatest team in football the world has ever seen" do you really beleive that? I'm sure Real Madrid, Barca and AC Milan would have something to say on that subject. :D

What is a true Welshman? Definition required please. I want to see how I measure up :lol:

My definition of a true Welshman is someone who has studied the history of the Welsh people, who knows exactly where we came from is proud of our unique heritage.
You guys are drooling over making man love to foreign lads kicking a ball around a patch of grass.

Ok, showing your true colours now, sorry but a welshman is someone who is born in Wales. Simple as that. You cant be MORE or LESS Welsh.

So Max Boyce is as welsh as Michael Heseltine (Both Born in West Wales) but you dont see Heseltine shouting his mouth off oggy oggy oggy and carrying a massive leek around with him do you. But the fact is they are both Welsh.

How can you be proud of your heritage? Its like someone saying they are proud to have won the lottery? Be proud of your achievements yes but how can you be proud of something that you have had no control or input into. I appreciate our heritage, the fact that we were amongst the first industrialised nations in the world is something to appreciate but not to be proud of as I personally had no input into it.

Out of interest what is unique about our heritage anyway? I will be really interested on your opinion.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:18 pm

skywalker wrote:
Dr Blue wrote:
skywalker wrote:
Skywalker. If a tongue in cheek comment on a message board gets you "Mad", I would suggest you go and live in a cave with a poster of the Cardiff City squad for masterbation material. And that chant "The greatest team in football the world has ever seen" do you really beleive that? I'm sure Real Madrid, Barca and AC Milan would have something to say on that subject. :D

What is a true Welshman? Definition required please. I want to see how I measure up :lol:

My definition of a true Welshman is someone who has studied the history of the Welsh people, who knows exactly where we came from is proud of our unique heritage.

Ok, showing your true colours now, sorry but a welshman is someone who is born in Wales. Simple as that. You cant be MORE or LESS Welsh.

So Max Boyce is as welsh as Michael Heseltine (Both Born in West Wales) but you dont see Heseltine shouting his mouth off oggy oggy oggy and carrying a massive leek around with him do you. But the fact is they are both Welsh.

How can you be proud of your heritage? Its like someone saying they are proud to have won the lottery? Be proud of your achievements yes but how can you be proud of something that you have had no control or input into. I appreciate our heritage, the fact that we were amongst the first industrialised nations in the world is something to appreciate but not to be proud of as I personally had no input into it.

Out of interest what is unique about our heritage anyway? I will be really interested on your opinion.

Hi mate, Dr Blue here. I was banned for being a tw*t, so I had to create a new account. I would like to apologise for being a tw*t, i'm one of you really. My old man used to take me to Ninian in the early 80's when I was a wee lad still pissing the bed. I was just winding people up for shits & giggles.
I would like to answer your question, because it is a good question, but there is a chance I will be banned again when the Suits read this.
I will come back tomorrow and try to answer your question. I will stop being a tw*t if you let me stay, honest!!
Peace and love to all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Bam Bam Biggalow wrote:
skywalker wrote:
Dr Blue wrote:
skywalker wrote:

Hi mate, Dr Blue here. I was banned for being a tw*t, so I had to create a new account. I would like to apologise for being a tw*t, i'm one of you really. My old man used to take me to Ninian in the early 80's when I was a wee lad still pissing the bed. I was just winding people up for shits & giggles.
I would like to answer your question, because it is a good question, but there is a chance I will be banned again when the Suits read this.
I will come back tomorrow and try to answer your question. I will stop being a tw*t if you let me stay, honest!!
Peace and love to all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Dr Blue wrote:I realise you are City fans, but a Welshman hating Ruby is all wrong. Thats some sick and twisted shit right there.

When I was a kid I had rugby forced down my throat by school teachers. None of us wanted to play rugby yet our school didnt have a football team. At play time there wasnt an egg in sight, we were all playing football though.

So yeah, national sport my arse.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Dr Blue wrote:What a bunch of class A nob-heads you guys are. Rugby is not the national sport of Wales? Football is? The level of interbreeding going on in your families is obviously off the chart.
Wales are outrageously crap at football, and it send me to sleep watching them. We can compete against the best in the world at Rugby you f*cking morons. :D

OUT OF LINE, YOU NEED TO f**k OFF AND THINK ABOUT PORTRAYING YOURSELF IN A MORE DIGNIFIED MANNER BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN, WE LOVE DEBATES, ESPECIALLY HEATED ONCE....BUT KNOW 'THE LINE'. YOUR A SHAME TO YOURSELF, YOUR POOR FAMILY AND YOUR NO1 SPORT...RUGBY. DISGRACEFUL!