Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Egg Chasing

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Why all this hating on Rugby? This is Wales ffs!!! Rugby will always be our national game. I dont understand why people on this forum hate it so much. Hang your heads in shame, you call yourselves Welshman? F*cking disgrace.
I am a City supporter, but Welsh Rugby will always be #1. Have a good evening you sad Rugby hating tossers!!

Re: Egg Chasing

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Dr Blue wrote:Why all this hating on Rugby? This is Wales ffs!!! Rugby will always be our national game. I dont understand why people on this forum hate it so much. Hang your heads in shame, you call yourselves Welshman? F*cking disgrace.
I am a City supporter, but Welsh Rugby will always be #1. Have a good evening you sad Rugby hating tossers!!

Ah, right, so even tho football is played and watched by more people in Wales, indeed being played universally in Wales, it's not the national sport.

Not liking it means you're clearly not Welsh. :lol:

Congratulations on making the DUMBEST thread ever on this board.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Agree with you Nerd, an appalling thread !

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:11 pm

f*cking idiot

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:16 pm

What a bunch of class A nob-heads you guys are. Rugby is not the national sport of Wales? Football is? The level of interbreeding going on in your families is obviously off the chart.
Wales are outrageously crap at football, and it send me to sleep watching them. We can compete against the best in the world at Rugby you f*cking morons. :D

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 pm

I realise you are City fans, but a Welshman hating Ruby is all wrong. Thats some sick and twisted shit right there.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:24 pm

"I realise you are City fans".

Funny that.

Given, you know, in your first post you claimed to be a City fan.

Shit Baker-esque troll in this thread, imo.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Dr Blue wrote:Why all this hating on Rugby? This is Wales ffs!!! Rugby will always be our national game. I dont understand why people on this forum hate it so much. Hang your heads in shame, you call yourselves Welshman? F*cking disgrace.

I Play Rugby and everyone lables it GAY well its 1000000x More physical than football ! But i will always support the city and wales Rugby :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Dr Blue wrote:What a bunch of class A nob-heads you guys are. Rugby is not the national sport of Wales? Football is? The level of interbreeding going on in your families is obviously off the chart.
Wales are outrageously crap at football, and it send me to sleep watching them. We can compete against the best in the world at Rugby you f*cking morons. :D

The national sport of any country is based on the amount of people taking part not how successfull you are, there are THREE times the amount of people playing football at all levels in wales compared to rugby, attendances at football are far higher than they are in rugby it,s the media in wales who have decided to call rugby our national sport, for the record i want wales to win in any sport, including rugby!!!!!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:36 pm

nerd wrote:"I realise you are City fans".

Funny that.

I Cardiff born mate. This is my hometown. I have spent many years away, having decided to live a life, unlike certain members of this forum. Small town, you need to get away and see the world. It might make you a better man.
I have never been to the new stadium, but I did piss myself when I first drove past it! I thought "F*ck me, that looks shite! I could have built that on my lunchbreak!". It has grown on me since.
What makes a fan in your book? I always check the scores and pray for a City win. Is that not enough? Am I a "Plastic" Oh, the shame of it.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Dr Blue wrote:

Funny that.

I Cardiff born mate. This is my hometown. I have spent many years away, having decided to live a life, unlike certain members of this forum. Small town, you need to get away and see the world. It might make you a better man.
I have never been to the new stadium, but I did piss myself when I first drove past it! I thought "F*ck me, that looks shite! I could have built that on my lunchbreak!". It has grown on me since.
What makes a fan in your book? I always check the scores and pray for a City win. Is that not enough? Am I a "Plastic" Oh, the shame of it.

You need to either stop taking, or increase your medication!!!!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:44 pm

cityone wrote:
Dr Blue wrote:What a bunch of class A nob-heads you guys are. Rugby is not the national sport of Wales? Football is? The level of interbreeding going on in your families is obviously off the chart.

The national sport of any country is based on the amount of people taking part not how successfull you are, there are THREE times the amount of people playing football at all levels in wales compared to rugby, attendances at football are far higher than they are in rugby it,s the media in wales who have decided to call rugby our national sport, for the record i want wales to win in any sport, including rugby!!!!!

Fair enough mate, but do you get a tear in your eye when the anthem is played before a Soccer match? doubt it. There's not a dry eye in the country before a Wales Rugby match.
Lets face it, Wales is a Rugby country. Soccer is a very far behind second.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Dr Blue wrote:

Funny that.

Well, I've lived away from Cardiff on several occasions, which completely shits all over your generalisation.

Of course, you're utterly rambling.

You in your first post claimed you are a City fan.

The intimation in the post you later wrote was that you weren't a fan, something that could be read in your identification of others on this board as being "City fans".

But hey ho. My logic may be wrong.

After all, I'm clearly just an inbred class A nobhead f*cking idiot tosser non-Welshman according to your charming posts this evening...

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:47 pm

wind up thread :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Dr Blue wrote:

Funny that.

Forgot to mention that i,ve been away from gods country (wales) for almost 25 years, does that make me a better man??????

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:52 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:wind up thread :ayatollah:

Totally.

:ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm

why don't you f**k off to a rugby forum you egg loving tosser

p.s i hope you get stuffed in the world cup.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Fair enough mate, but do you get a tear in your eye when the anthem is played before a Soccer match? doubt it. There's not a dry eye in the country before a Wales Rugby match.

This is a wind up, however if you are so passionate about egg chasing may i suggest you actually post on a rugby forum, not rocket science is it?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:56 pm

nerd wrote:
Dr Blue wrote:

Funny that.

Well, I've lived away from Cardiff on several occasions, which completely shits all over your generalisation.

Of course, you're utterly rambling.

You in your first post claimed you are a City fan.

The intimation in the post you later wrote was that you weren't a fan, something that could be read in your identification of others on this board as being "City fans".

But hey ho. My logic may be wrong.

After all, I'm clearly just an inbred class A nobhead f*cking idiot tosser non-Welshman according to your charming posts this evening...

I must say, I wholeheartedly agree with your last sentance. You think i'm not a City fan, well I havent been to a game for over 5 years, so in your eyes maybe i'm not. In my eyes I am. Again, what is a "Fan" something that keeps you cool in the Tropics?
Why have you got a Malaysian flag as your avatar? Have you ever been there? Have you been out of the UK?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:58 pm

why should we follow wales in a sport that we do not like? plus rugby can fill a 80k stadium but local rugby teams cannot fill there stadiums how does that make sense? PLUS i get told by rugby fans "i should support my country, and i am scum" because i dont..... and another thing i dont see, is the people calling me scum watching wales in football when we struggle to get HALF of a 25k stadium.
End of the day i dont bother following wales rugby for the reason i cannot stand rugby. would you follow wales in skiing,bowls?
doubt it. just because you may like the sport dont come on and have digs at people that dont.

whos the tosser now ;)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Dr Blue wrote:

I must say, I wholeheartedly agree with your last sentance. You think i'm not a City fan, well I havent been to a game for over 5 years, so in your eyes maybe i'm not. In my eyes I am, again, what is a "Fan" something that keeps you cool in the Tropics?
Why have you got a Malaysian flag as your avatar? Have you ever been there? Have you been out of the UK?

Do you think you're not a City fan?

Maybe you overestimate your importance in the cosmic scheme of things, given I pedantically picked you up on your words.

The fact your knickers are firmly in a twist over the perceived accusation is interesting.

Been to Kuala Lumpur. Lovely place to visit. You should try it sometime. Gives you a life etc.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Dr Blue wrote:
cityone wrote:

If you were any sort of fan, then you would NEVER call football "soccer" !!!!!!!!!!! That's what the egg-chasers call it ! :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

cityone wrote:
Dr Blue wrote:

Funny that.

Forgot to mention that i,ve been away from gods country (wales) for almost 25 years, does that make me a better man??????

Holy crap mate!! You moved all the way up to Scotland!! You sure are an all action advenure type!! Calm down now mate, dont go OTT on all this exotic travel.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Dr Blue wrote:I realise you are City fans, but a Welshman hating Ruby is all wrong. Thats some sick and twisted shit right there.

Such a stereotype. :roll:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Love both. Always have, always will! Don't really have a preference either... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

I love both aswell,I love lager to! :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:43 pm

murphy wrote:

why don't you f**k off to a rugby forum you egg loving tosser

p.s i hope you get stuffed in the world cup.

Massive fail!
Whilst Dr Blue has gone a bit OTT with his opinion, the fact is that the national rugby team gets huge attendances (unlike the regional/club game). No competition though when it comes to club footy and general participation figures, so there's an argument for both sides really.
But saying "I hope you get stuffed in the world cup"?? FFS, I want Wales to win at fekin EVERYTHING!

City 'til I die....Welshman through and through

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:49 pm

yes of course this a rugby nation, i only wish cardiff city had the crowds of the cardiff blues, and swansea city had the crowds of the ospreys, you are lucky to get such massive crowds away from the internationls

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:59 pm

on international day in cardiff, out of a crowd of 75,000. how many fans are actuall rugby fans. most are there for the day out on the piss. taking in the atmosphere, football is the number 1 sport in wales. its tradition that wales is known for . rugby and singing. and leekes. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:18 pm

and lesbians