Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At Thorpe Park

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Or was !! Regan and me got soaked through to the skin in a downpour and the temperatures plummeted so we came back to the Hotel,now the sun is blazing :o f*cking typical but we are going again tomorrow and it's supposed to be a belter of a day. We had to wait 2 friggin hours for one ride :evil: .
Last night the guy in the kebab shop saw my Bellamy T shirt!! He was a foreign guy shaking his head asking what happened against Brighton as he had a bet on us to win :D
Then this Morning was in a cafe had my City shirt on and the guy who was working there a Turkish lad said straight away !! Cardiff what happened against Brighton ? He was Interested in Miller .
Then queing at Thorpe Park this monster of a guy in a England top and tattoos shouted Wooooo Cardiff City high Five :lol: mind you all I heard from him was Wooooo High five as he was high fiveing every fucker.
Off to the Cinema later to watch those Apes in action again Wooooo high five :lol: :lol:

Re: At Thorpe Park

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm

high five :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Every fucker knows us now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Woooooo high Five

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Every fucker knows us now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Woooooo high Five

We need a high Five smiley now :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Owen Owen sort it out !! Woooo high five :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm

The Day didn't get any better either!! I looked on all aroundme on my iPhone and 4 miles away was the Vue cinema in Staines. So driving there following the satnav we saw a squirrel get ran over and then thrashing about in the road.
We got to Staines and then the Satnav got well confused telling me to go down streets that are now padestrinised ,telling me to turn right when you couldn't. 3 f*cking times it took me past the place which was slightly out of view, so ended up missing this particular showing of the Rise of the Planet of the Apes. So we booked a later showing then when I got back to the car I lost my parking ticket so I had to pay a days rate £12 to get my sodding Car out.So I decided to have a wank in the highstreet and guess what? Semen does Staines :lol:
The film was very good and in the film they had a wonder drug that vastly improved the intelligence of the Apes tenfold. Now if we could give that drug to Swansealad69 he might be able to spell "at" without f*cking it up :lol: sorry Swansealad .
Now staying in Stoke on Trent and going to Alton Towers tomorrow. But coming up here on the M6 it said keep 2 chevrons between two cars. That is not easy when the car in front is doing 130 :lol: :lol:

Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 am

:hello1: