Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE ARE NOW SO DESPERATE THANKS TO PR

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:53 am

Mcphail is rushed back from his illness and put straight on.
I also believe they have asked Jo Ledley to delay his second hip op till the end of the season so he can start playing in March, at the moment Jo has said no and I dont blame him.

Re: WE ARE NOW SO DESPERATE THANKS TO PR

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 pm

We're a joke.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mcphail is rushed back from his illness and put straight on.
I also believe they have asked Jo Ledley to delay his second hip op till the end of the season so he can start playing in March, at the moment Jo has said no and I dont blame him.

He's having his second op next week supposedly, had the first one at the start of last week

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Owain wrote:

He's having his second op next week supposedly, had the first one at the start of last week

I know he is but they have asked him to delay it.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:57 pm

If Joe gives in and delays the op he will be finished by time hes 25. His lack of form this season would suggest he needs a rest.

I even done the euro millions last night hoping i'd win so i could save the club lol we should get a syndicate (spelling??) going

:ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:24 pm

he has been too busy for the last four years lining his pockets with his bonus so far 1 million pound bonus (that sam promised him) stadium completion bonus(even tho its not finished) what next sale of land to pay tax bill bonus, ripping off fans for early season ticket bonus!!! selfish incompetent t**t....

It makes me so angry :twisted: :twisted: just want to forget and concentrate on the football but its so important that we cant FORGET what he has done to our great club..... :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Apparently the first op went really well and he's up and about already.

He's also told a mate of mine he REALLY wants to stay.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Apparently the first op went really well and he's up and about already.

He's also told a mate of mine he REALLY wants to stay.

He was up in Newcastle yesterday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:04 pm

CreanyCCFC wrote:If Joe gives in and delays the op he will be finished by time hes 25. His lack of form this season would suggest he needs a rest.

I even done the euro millions last night hoping i'd win so i could save the club lol we should get a syndicate (spelling??) going

:ayatollah:

Your lottery money is more likely to help the Club if it is invested in the Trust. Boring, but true all the same...

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I also believe they have asked Jo Ledley to delay his second hip op till the end of the season so he can start playing in March, at the moment Jo has said no and I dont blame him.

Annis they have asked Joe to delay the second op but Joe so far has said no, he wants it sorted. Desperation :evil:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:16 pm

They don't think of whats best for the player. Maybe just maybe if the club was run better we would have a bigger squad to work with. Basically what im saying is get the fat Yorkshire c*"t out :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I also believe they have asked Jo Ledley to delay his second hip op till the end of the season so he can start playing in March, at the moment Jo has said no and I dont blame him.

Annis they have asked Joe to delay the second op but Joe so far has said no, he wants it sorted. Desperation :evil:

With all due respect, where has this information come from?

What would the advantage be to delay the second operation? The second operation is the same as his first, but on his other hip. He will have the same recovery time for both, so what would the point be in just doing one and then being out for the same time again when he gets the other one done?
The club don't really know when he'll be back, but it won't make much difference if he gets one done compared with both.
Obviously it will mean getting back to fitness in both legs rather than one, but there wouldn't be much advantage.

Sounds like more tall tales to me

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:28 pm

As per my previous post, I don't think there is much truth in this. Or if there is, then whoever said it doesn't really know much about the operation.
It doesn't matter if he only gets one hip done, from what I've heard it will probably be at least 3/4 months until it's fully healed and it won't really make much difference if he gets one done or both done. It would make a lot more sense if he ( as he is doing ) get's both done at the same time, is out for 4 or so months and is ready for next season.
I doubt many clubs will be interested in him at the moment, as it's hard to tell how long it'll take him to recover and what his fitness levels will be

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:31 pm

CF11 wrote:As per my previous post, I don't think there is much truth in this. Or if there is, then whoever said it doesn't really know much about the operation.
It doesn't matter if he only gets one hip done, from what I've heard it will probably be at least 3/4 months until it's fully healed and it won't really make much difference if he gets one done or both done. It would make a lot more sense if he ( as he is doing ) get's both done at the same time, is out for 4 or so months and is ready for next season.
I doubt many clubs will be interested in him at the moment, as it's hard to tell how long it'll take him to recover and what his fitness levels will be

CF 11, I know this from inside the club, but every where I write you seem to follow me around making out I am lying lol.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:31 pm

CF11 wrote:As per my previous post, I don't think there is much truth in this. Or if there is, then whoever said it doesn't really know much about the operation.

CF 11, I know this from inside the club, but every where I write you seem to follow me around making out I am lying lol.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It's not that lol. It's only because I have sources pretty close to this subject, and know what's happening with the operation

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:35 pm

CF11 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's not that lol. It's only because I have sources pretty close to this subject, and know what's happening with the operation

I was just talking about our fans and you turned on that as well, if I say we play in blue will you say black and white lol.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
I was just talking about our fans and you turned on that as well, if I say we play in blue will you say black and white lol.

We play in black & White :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Yes, Ledley has been made to look bad in the media for not signing a contract, but he's come out several times and says one hasn't been offered to him.

It was the same with Ross McCormack last year, he said he wanted to stay, but the club were saying he handed in a transfer request.
The club make these players look bad, so that they can get a quick fix of cash for them.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:38 pm

CF11 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We play in black & White :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Ross Young wrote:Yes, Ledley has been made to look bad in the media for not signing a contract, but he's come out several times and says one hasn't been offered to him.

It was the same with Ross McCormack last year, he said he wanted to stay, but the club were saying he handed in a transfer request.
The club make these players look bad, so that they can get a quick fix of cash for them.

Correct Ross, thats exactly what Pr has been doing.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Section A wrote:
Alex wrote:We're a joke.

Bigger than a joke :evil:

But not as big as barcelona :evil: