Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAME SHIT

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:34 pm

DIFFERENT SEASON. DEFENCE SHIT AGAIN THIS SEASON.

Re: SAME SHIT

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:35 pm

CB + ST positions need to invested in....

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Huds and Macca booked. :(

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:43 pm

brithdirblue wrote:DIFFERENT SEASON. DEFENCE SHIT AGAIN THIS SEASON.

Using capitals just makes you look quite unintelligent.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:43 pm

1-1

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Same shit different season?

We should be happy with a draw at Burnley, look at the movement in the club, it takes time you know.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:48 pm

We should be happy with a draw at Burnley, look at the movement in the club, it takes time you know.[/quote]

Well said, takes a while to gel!;D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Pointing out I used capitals makes you look quite sad really. I know a draw is a decent result. But the defence has been poor for 3 years now. That's all I mean.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Get real, things won't get changed overnight. It's a working progress :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:05 pm

brithdirblue wrote:Pointing out I used capitals makes you look quite sad really. I know a draw is a decent result. But the defence has been poor for 3 years now. That's all I mean.

Well then why the hell did you use them ?

When you say the defence is "shit" - what exactly is shit about it ? I've played football at centre-half and I don't know what is so "shit" about the back four we currently have ?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Well for a start any striker that is able to break into even a jog causes our 2 centre backs problems. Dnt get me wrong Brighton were a good team on wed. But how many of the goals they scored were through their own good work. Our centre half are too slow and now good enough on the ball.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:04 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Different season, same old moaning, clueless wankers.

:ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

brithdirblue wrote:Well for a start any striker that is able to break into even a jog causes our 2 centre backs problems. Dnt get me wrong Brighton were a good team on wed. But how many of the goals they scored were through their own good work. Our centre half are too slow and now good enough on the ball.

I get your point about too slow but that doesn't mean they're poor players.

Not good enough on the ball ? Who do you expect them to be ? Pique and Ferdinand ?! :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:07 pm

ELY BOY - So are honestly happy with the two centre backs. If you are then you are clearly the clueless wanker.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm

oh your title is so correct ,SAME SHIT ,only its the same old shit moaners ,calling OUR PLAYERS shit ,i dont think they go out there wanting to play badly ,mistakes happen ,its how you respond as a team ,today we came back from a goal down after 2 minutes to gain a point ,(most of us would have taken that before kick off)so yes SAME SHIT ,keep knocking instead of supporting ,your just the type of supporter we need :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm

The defence is not perfect but by no means is it shit, in fact i would say malky in a short time has tightened it up a bit. I,m sure the manager will address the defence before the deadline!!!!