Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:13 pm

yeah mate, good one without any money

Re: Malky Malky sort it out

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:14 pm

I got some loose change :roll:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:14 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:yeah mate, good one without any money

ummm :roll: allegedly '20mil' to spend....

Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Well we have 19 million and 999,999 left

Can't believe we wasted a million on Miller

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Well we have 19 million and 999,999 left

you said we spent £1 on him....

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:22 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:

you said we spent £1 on him....

I want a refund :lol: :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:30 pm

I know I was taking the urine

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:41 pm

For god sake give him a chance, he is 3 weeks behind the rest of them in training. Past record will tell you HE IS A GOAL SCORER :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Sorry mate what I have seen from him so far , A complete waste of money

I'd play the pie man b4 him

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Doesnt sound like we will get a late goal.

But it sounds like we need to keep are heads or we will let 1 in

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Sorry mate what I have seen from him so far , A complete waste of money

I'd play the pie man b4 him

As i said 3 weeks behind, got to give him a chance :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:28 pm

If he was that good he would be showing some signs of getting on the end of something

The only thing he can get on the end of is Malkys cock

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:In my opinion we need to replace Hudson/Miller / Conway

i agree with u about hudson, hes shit!!! but every week in the echo u see Terry Phillips always backing him saying hes great i dont know what people see in him?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:If he was that good he would be showing some signs of getting on the end of something

The only thing he can get on the end of is Malkys cock

Well that's just what he needs- fans getting on his back 4 games into the season, i'm sure that will give him all the confidence in the world :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:02 pm

I pays my dosh & i'm entitled to an opinion

Earnie & Miller don't work

Earnies work rate is a lot more than Millers

You can't keep using the excuse Miller is not fit ...He's had a couple of games for us & Scotland -He should be showing something by now

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:47 pm

you have got to give the team time we have got 9 new players and 3 or 4 on the way stop getting on their backs it is not helping if you cant support the team why dont you go and support the team down west

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:01 pm

well moo cow lets see ,miller scored the winner at west ham , ernie scored in 2 games out of 4 ,the first half against bristol was probably the best 45 mins play for many a year, (bristol then won away at liecester) yes we lost to a better team than usin brighton ,(at the moment)our mistakes cost us , we stopped the losing run with an away draw at burnley . so your negative oppinion is exactly what it is, YOURS , personally i pay my money just like you and my oppinion is we would be better off without supporters like you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ffs give mm some time , remember dj had 6ish years and still failed us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:03 pm

my reply to what about 20 mill ,its total playing budget ,if you dont understand what that in tails shut the f... up about it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I pays my dosh & i'm entitled to an opinion

You can't keep using the excuse Miller is not fit ...He's had a couple of games for us & Scotland -He should be showing something by now

west ham 0 CARDIFF CITY 1 that is showing me Miller won the game with his goal, what is it telling you?? :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:36 pm

asjaber wrote:

west ham 0 CARDIFF CITY 1 that is showing me Miller won the game with his goal, what is it telling you?? :ayatollah:

Rob green is shit :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
asjaber wrote:

Rob green is shit :lol:

3pts, who gives a toss what the keeper is like :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Not me :ayatollah: I'd take a wining own goal verygame :ayatollah:

But I don't agree miller is good because he scored one goal that should have been saved. I still think he will come good but so far awful (didn't go burnley tho)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Are people on the magic mushrooms or what ? Conway is a superb player.

And for gods sake, get of Malkys back. He is doing his best with limted resources.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Not me :ayatollah: I'd take a wining own goal verygame :ayatollah:

But I don't agree miller is good because he scored one goal that should have been saved. I still think he will come good but so far awful (didn't go burnley tho)

That is all i have been trying to say, in time he will come good :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 pm

I refuse to get wound up be posts on here from now on.

They are laughable.

We have played 4 games

We have the newest squad in the Championship

We are 6th

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Miller is a proven goalscorer, the problem we have this year is very little creativity in midfield. Kev and Taylor are pushing further forward but I have not seen Conway or Cowie beat men on the outside and get the ball into the box. The front two are not getting any decent service.

We are desperately lacking width. We definately need a wide man, another striker and midfield player. It is still early days and it takes time to get a 'team' together but it would be nice to see another 2 or 3 quality signings and to provide the service to the strikers. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:06 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:well moo cow lets see ,miller scored the winner at west ham , ernie scored in 2 games out of 4 ,the first half against bristol was probably the best 45 mins play for many a year, (bristol then won away at liecester) yes we lost to a better team than usin brighton ,(at the moment)our mistakes cost us , we stopped the losing run with an away draw at burnley . so your negative oppinion is exactly what it is, YOURS , personally i pay my money just like you and my oppinion is we would be better off without supporters like you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ffs give mm some time , remember dj had 6ish years and still failed us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Top post mate and i totally agree. i dont get this i pay my money stuff, we dont pay enough to clear the debts hence why we need to cut back on the over inflated wages
i honestly think that some people dont know what a SUPPORTER is!!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 pm

taffyapple wrote:I refuse to get wound up be posts on here from now on.

They are laughable.

We have played 4 games

We have the newest squad in the Championship

We are 6th

I agree with u mate, just i find it virtually impossible not to get wound up. I'm so happy we gotta new managers with new exciting ideas and a vision for our scouting network and youth system but some people will just never be happy! i could understand if we hadnt won a game for 3 years, or even if we had leicesters start having spent their money but i think malky has worked miracles so far :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:12 pm

i find our defence are good individually, but together there not that good :roll: