Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket office (shambles)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Just been down to the ticket office to get a couple of seats 4 Huddersfield well it was 3 adults and 4 children in the family end as they are advertising on the net, also kids for a quid when bought with an adults ticket, when asked if I could them have them after explaining 2 me were I would be siting and entrance number extra, I was then told that I couldnt have the tickets because the seats were still reseved for the season ticket holders,which is fair anuf, I also have a season ticket in the canton go to all the games , like every one that lives for the city,I just couldn't see y They couldnt give me a tickets any were else in the ground unstead of haveing empty seats on the nite, Thay no is never going to sell out,

So as u can guess I didn't get this tickets as they told me to try and get down here early Tuesday for the reserved ones that was not bought, also I cant do that as people work which they don't seem to realise

So basically I though fuk them they are absolute useless down and will not be going to the game no I'm prob spitting my self and the kids but it's the fact it just seems so hard work' they should be trying all ways to sell out with cheap tickets so we get a full stadium with a good bit of noise not half empty listening to the English b*stard out sing us! I would of ment me driving down there 3 times in 4 days Jst for tickets I haven't got the time for that

Rant over really

Staff down there are total arse holes