Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AFTER 7 HOURS

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 am

After 7 hours
Sitting in Palma airport I am finally home.
Watched the City on TV a couple of times, some mixed results and it looks like a tough Season ahead,uless we sign another 3 or 4 players.
Looks like I now wont see City till Tuesday night v Huddersfield.
Any News ?

Re: AFTER 7 HOURS

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:After 7 hours
Watched the City on TV a couple of times, some mixed results and it looks like a tough Season ahead,uless we sign another 3 or 4 players.
Any News ?

on a positive note annis we still have kiss, mcphail and gunnarson to bringback into midfield which adds strngth to the squad and you know craig is still doing everything possible to come back.
we will probably get a couple of loans in when the premiership squads are trimmed to 25 men but the real positive is looking towards the dug out and not seeing jones there :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:36 am

steve davies wrote:
Any News ?

on a positive note annis we still have kiss, mcphail and gunnarson to bringback into midfield which adds strngth to the squad and you know craig is still doing everything possible to come back.
we will probably get a couple of loans in when the premiership squads are trimmed to 25 men but the real positive is looking towards the dug out and not seeing jones there :lol:

Very true Steve :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry to hear about Moggs, ring me later.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 am

Personally I just hope we sign new striker, a first on the team sheet kinda guy, no disrespect to Earnie and Miller, considering they have both scored already, but if we had a new man up front with the other 2 rotating through the bench and/or being used as a impact sub.

Other than that, I think we'll do just fine

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:45 am

Gavlar wrote:Personally I just hope we sign new striker, a first on the team sheet kinda guy, no disrespect to Earnie and Miller, considering they have both scored already, but if we had a new man up front with the other 2 rotating through the bench and/or being used as a impact sub.

Other than that, I think we'll do just fine

I sort of agree and Parkin is not good enough for us either, but I do have faith in Earnie and Miller :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 am

Any News ?

On behalf of this biard I welcome you as a new member - Your very welcome ;) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 am

will be hard for parkin especially when kenny and earnie are favoured and also gestede is making a good impression.
on wednesday we definitely missed gunarsson.
think we'll do alright against burnley today :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:35 am

NIBluebird wrote:
Any News ?

On behalf of this biard I welcome you as a new member - Your very welcome ;) :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
Thankyou Mike :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:37 am

lewis91 wrote:will be hard for parkin especially when kenny and earnie are favoured and also gestede is making a good impression.
on wednesday we definitely missed gunarsson.
think we'll do alright against burnley today :ayatollah:

Lewis we need at least a draw at Burnley :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:46 am

Welcome back Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....you have more holidays than the Queen :lol: ....haven't lost any cars lately I hope ;) :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:49 am

Marc wrote:Welcome back Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....you have more holidays than the Queen :lol: ....haven't lost any cars lately I hope ;) :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Thankyou Marc,

I would not swop places with her.
Been working hard :lol: Eating :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: