Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: George Galloway is a traitor

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 am

And you only just worked this out mate ?

The guy is considered a national joke. His only followers are those on talk sport who think that Isreal & America are still a force to be reckoned with and that the sun shines out of there arse.

Give it to 2 years and once China is the worlds true global super power watch him sing a different song.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:54 am

Galloway is the perfect example of everything that is wrong with British Politics and his support of regimes like Gaddafi in Libya and Hussein in Iraq are stomach turning.

In my opinion he should forever be judged for his comments regarding the release on "Compassionate grounds" of convicted Lockerbie bomber Al-Megrahi.

"Whether or not he was guilty of blowing up Pan Am 103 - and my doubts can only be assuaged by a full, independent public inquiry - Megrahi is paying the ultimate price. Whether he lives two, three or 10 months is irrelevant.
To keep him on a drip, handcuffed to a bed in a hospital or a safe house with a rotating cast of police officers would have satisfied only the barbarous elements in our society.

We are better than the beast."

This man was released after we were told he had terminal cancer (prostate) which had spread to other parts os his body and had only a few months to live. That was 2 years ago and he is still alive today thanks in the main to being given access to the drug "Abiraterone" which is available to convicted terrorists in Libya but not to "Joe Public" in the UK.

Now you never here our George talking about the grotesque situation where a convicted terrorist can be released from prison to be allowed access to drugs and treatment unavailable to law abiding citizens in the UK.

But thats the political reality for us all in the UK do not expect life saving treatments be made available because of the cost, both the cost of the treatment and of course the cost of our pensions when we survive.

I bet you never hear George mouthing off about that on Talksport. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 am

When will there be a TRUE left wing politition.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

I've read his book and there were certain things in there that I warmed to.

His love for the Arab people I can really understand as I have worked amongst them. Take away the extreme religious leaders they have and you have a friendly people who are content to live on very little. Contention is certainly something we can learn from them.

Britain and the West has become a greedy people over the last few years. This has resulted in more people having less and less people having more. The same can be said in the Arab countries but I put that down to the influence of the West. Where there is corruption in these arab countries you will find the West were there in the beginning and have left their human factor module of selfishness. However the arab citizen seems to accept this a lot more than us in the West and this I believe is down to their contentment.