Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swansealad69

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Just thought I would say hello seeing as you're a reg on our boards.

So yeah, hello. :D

Re: swansealad69

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 am

Lol helo back.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 am

I think this Jack cnut has had more topics named after him than Malky or Bellamy recently.

Fair play to the lad, always up for a bit of banter and generally gives honest accounts about you know what :ayatollah:

On another note, I hope wigan stuff the scum bastards..... :D

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 am

01443casual wrote:I think this Jack cnut has had more topics named after him than Malky or Bellamy recently.

Fair play to the lad, always up for a bit of banter and generally gives honest accounts about you know what :ayatollah:

On another note, I hope wigan stuff the scum bastards..... :D

Did I mention spelling :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:16 am

And I also hope burnley hammer scumdiff today,but you would expect nothing more from a jack basterd I ges.
Ps the way things are going I just might attend the next forum night out.. :o

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

swansealad69 wrote:And I also hope burnley hammer scumdiff today,but you would expect nothing more from a jack basterd I ges.

People are almost accepting you :lol:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 pm

01443casual wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:And I also hope burnley hammer scumdiff today,but you would expect nothing more from a jack basterd I ges.

People are almost accepting you :lol:

He's either the main thread or the main poster - the way he's going he'll have to organise the next forum night out.

I think he is a secret admirer of us - has some good points on times but gets carried away with it and stupid sayings like scumdiff and blueturds stop me thinking that he's honourable.

At the end of the day - those bitter jacks out there -scumdiff stories, swim away and other lies are fuckin pathetic. at least old 69 tries to keep it real from his point of view.
His spelling is bad but its because he's doing it on his phone - so i can understand.

yea - i've accepted you on here in a wierd way -
I'd probably smack you in the face then buy you a pint :ayatollah: