Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dennehy

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 am

I find it strange what has occurred with Dennehy. He came to us apparently for first team football. Everton wanted to keep him yet he has not had a chance at all.

Can't be worse than last nights defending surely.

Re: Dennehy

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:21 am

good point , as anybody seen him play and how good is he then ? What about that lad we took off Chelsea's books at the same time ??

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:32 am

The Chelsea lad never worked don't know where he is, we will prob let dennehy go at end of season he been here two years now and know one has seen him play, what chance has he got with DJ!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:35 am

maccydee wrote:I find it strange what has occurred with Dennehy. He came to us apparently for first team football. Everton wanted to keep him yet he has not had a chance at all.

I've seem him play and believe me, he ain't the answer. Can't win the ball in the air and too easily bossed on the ground. Not up to it at this level.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:39 am

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
maccydee wrote:I find it strange what has occurred with Dennehy. He came to us apparently for first team football. Everton wanted to keep him yet he has not had a chance at all.

I've seem him play and believe me, he ain't the answer. Can't win the ball in the air and too easily bossed on the ground. Not up to it at this level.

A bit like Gyepes then.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Not having a good day today. Gills are 3-0 down already.