Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Swim Away Incident....What really happened.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:26 pm

In answer to the innacurate statement below by our resident gypo, and as someone who knows all of the swimmers involved personally, I thought i'd put the record straight once and for all.
The main group of 8, yes 8 Cardiff involved in the Swim Away incident were from Port Talbot and known as
The PVM (The Pure Violence Mob) or as us oldies used to call them, The Pants and Vest Mob, we called them that as they were all aged between 15 and 19.
This group were involved in trouble throughout the day, and after the game had several skirmishes in the County Hall car park with small groups of Jacks.
They chased a group of jacks out of the car park and down towards the beach, where there were a few handbags thrown and that was about it.
On making their way back to County Hall they were spotted by Swansea's main firm which numbered around 30 proper boys, and led by a guy called Tracy.
They were chased back toward the beach and were soon surrounded.
One or two had a bit of a kicking on the sand and were backed off right to the edge of the sea.
The only 2 options they had were to stand and have a go or back off into the sea.
It didnt take them long to realise that 8 kids were going to be no match for the greater numbers and much older heads in front of them.
2 managed to run away but the other 6 had to wade up to their knees to get away from the Swansea mob.
They were then pelted with stones by the jacks who stood and laughed at them.
At no time did any of them actually swim away, it was more like a wade away!! lol
This whole incident lasted no more than 5 minutes before the OB came to the PVM's rescue.

They have never lived it down to this day!
Also two of the waders are actually closely related to a Swansea City player!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swim away 30+ of your port talbot Neath lot were chased by around 40 Jacks and you ran or should i say swam in Swansea Bay to escape a kicking.

Canton Mile - 20 Jacks pop in to Cardiff on the way home from Mansfield, smash up one of your lots pub and get a bit edgy backing off when the sound of sirens are in the air.

There is only one episode of cowardice amongst that lot, i'll leave you to work out which one.

Re: The Swim Away Incident....What really happened.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:In answer to the innacurate statement below by our resident gypo, and as someone who knows all of the swimmers involved personally, I thought i'd put the record straight once and for all.
The main group of 8, yes 8 Cardiff involved in the Swim Away incident were from Port Talbot and known as
The PVM (The Pure Violence Mob) or as us oldies used to call them, The Pants and Vest Mob, we called them that as they were all aged between 15 and 19.
This group were involved in trouble throughout the day, and after the game had several skirmishes in the County Hall car park with small groups of Jacks.
They chased a group of jacks out of the car park and down towards the beach, where there were a few handbags thrown and that was about it.
On making their way back to County Hall they were spotted by Swansea's main firm which numbered around 30 proper boys, and led by a guy called Tracy.
One or two had a bit of a kicking on the sand and were backed off right to the edge of the sea.
The only 2 options they had were to stand and have a go or back off into the sea.
It didnt take them long to realise that 8 kids were going to be no match for the greater numbers and much older heads in front of them.
2 managed to run away but the other 6 had to wade up to their knees to get away from the Swansea mob.
At no time did any of them actually swim away, it was more like a wade away!! lol
This whole incident lasted no more than 5 minutes before the OB came to the PVM's rescue.

Swim away 30+ of your port talbot Neath lot were chased by around 40 Jacks and you ran or should i say swam in Swansea Bay to escape a kicking.

Canton Mile - 20 Jacks pop in to Cardiff on the way home from Mansfield, smash up one of your lots pub and get a bit edgy backing off when the sound of sirens are in the air.

There is only one episode of cowardice amongst that lot, i'll leave you to work out which one.

I can sleep again now. Cheers :|

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:In answer to the innacurate statement below by our resident gypo, and as someone who knows all of the swimmers involved personally, I thought i'd put the record straight once and for all.

i was there and a couple went in the sea after you and you were over youre heads swimming like f**k and shouting leave it there boys this is stupid cmon theres a code mun and we said f**k you :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:45 pm

What an honest refreshing account. I used to work with a jack (stocky guy from mount pleasant) who basically said the same to me years ago. Jacks are passing this down to their kids as folklore. Fukin pathetic.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:48 pm

swansea jack wrote:

i was there and a couple went in the sea after you and you were over youre heads swimming like f**k and shouting leave it there boys this is stupid cmon theres a code mun and we said f**k you :lol:

LOL. Funny how so many Jacks claim there was only a handful f them yet about 2000 claim to have been there.

Its hardly big news to see a smaller group running from a big group.

Wish I'd done it when I was cornered on my own against a swarm instead of getting a slap down there when I was a kid. :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Swansea Jack wrote;
i was there and a couple went in the sea after you and you were over youre heads swimming like f**k and shouting leave it there boys this is stupid cmon theres a code mun and we said f**k you.

Now the above makes you sound like the bullshitter you are mush.
That never happened at all.
Yes the PVM had their come uppance and were made to look like fools, but at no time did any of them go above their knees in the water.
Dont believe all you read mush!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: :old: :old:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Oh and one more thing mush!
If you want me to name the 6 waders pm me and i'll tell you.
Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story eh?? :)
:D :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:Swansea Jack wrote;
i was there and a couple went in the sea after you and you were over youre heads swimming like f**k and shouting leave it there boys this is stupid cmon theres a code mun and we said f**k you.

Yes the PVM had their come uppance and were made to look like fools, but at no time did any of them go above their knees in the water.

but the jack army book says so and that was the truth wasnt it :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:32 pm

eddiep wrote:What an honest refreshing account. I used to work with a jack (stocky guy from mount pleasant) who basically said the same to me years ago. Jacks are passing this down to their kids as folklore. Fukin pathetic.

like we said the jacks are scum. it's there only little result.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Port Talbot Bluebird wrote:Swansea Jack wrote;

but the jack army book says so and that was the truth wasnt it :lol:

The cunts were afraid of the water the dirty gypo twats. the pvm should have lobbed a bar of soap at them they would have run like f**k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Lads,
ffs just call it a day,I mean we all have storys to tell,we say white you say blue,neather side will never give credit to the other.
We have both had up,s and downs,good days and bad.
Let's just fucki.g move on and remember the good days when we could do thes things.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Cant remember you jacks having a good day!
Us neath boys even smashed you on your own patch in the fa cup before any of the other city fans arrived,
what chance have you got against anyone when you cannot even handle our "no jack town" next door to you? :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:17 pm

As i,ve said on a previous post about this story, most cardiff fans didn,t have a clue about this so called "swim away" because we were over running their town centre before and after the game, as i remember we had the freedom of the place, it,s funny no jack tramp mentions that!!!!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:18 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:Cant remember you jacks having a good day!
Us neath boys even smashed you on your own patch in the fa cup before any of the other city fans arrived,
what chance have you got against anyone when you cannot even handle our "no jack town" next door to you? :ayatollah: :lol:

Do you not remember the guild hall incident when you all left your main caerwern firm lad to take a shoeing, nearly cost him his life. The times we came to Neath/Port Talbot in Taxi's and on the train. The numerous times on the kingsway you've been on your toes on sat/sun/monday nights, the times you neath port talbot lot would wait at Dyfatty bridges for lone stragglers, you got a shock that last time didn't you. I could go on but i can't be bothered, you couldn't do the Neath Jacks let alone the rest.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:40 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lads,
ffs just call it a day,I mean we all have storys to tell,we say white you say blue,neather side will never give credit to the other.
We have both had up,s and downs,good days and bad.
Let's just fucki.g move on and remember the good days when we could do thes things.

It will be a long time before this happens, moving on like. Come to think of it I doubt it will ever happen on this subject.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 am

the jacks are so childish. some swim away thing with teenagers and they claim a huge result bless them...but then they have their excuses for the CCTV footage on youtube where they are clearly running away from a few cardiff lads. bunch of jokers honestly.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Who really gives a shit?

It's a hilarious story. Alot funnier if they swam away.