Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO swansealad69er

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Listun mash just wundering ar yu a seson tiket holder ? Yu cal youself a Lad !! but ar yu relly a lad or just a scafer. And do yu relly think the Jaks will stay up this sesion. Yu seen a genuinne blok mash and i want to disasociate myself from the ons that have a go at yur spelin and gammer as it is very childish and can caus gret distres.
So ples ignor the twots.
Yours Nuklerblu

Re: FAO swansealad69er

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 pm

I wonder????

Somewhere deep inside the bowels of Yale's Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library – the Ivy League institution's own cemetery of lost books – lies a tome that experts have studied for centuries, but which has yet to be understood by a single soul.
The book has no known author or official title; Yale librarians simply refer to it as manuscript MS 408. But thanks to its peculiar language, symbols and diagrams – often strangely familiar, but insistently elusive in meaning – it has intrigued and frustrated anthropologists, linguists and mathematicians for centuries: even the elite cryptologists at the US National Security Agency drew a blank, after they spent years trying to decode it in the 1950s. And the time that some researchers have dedicated to the problem seems all the more remarkable given the possibility that, for all the complexity and consistency of the script it contains, it could simply be an elaborate hoax.
Written in an as yet undecipherable language, with unknown letters or "glyphs" arranged into a form of seemingly consistent but unintelligible syntax, the book is commonly referred to as the Voynich manuscript, after the Polish-American bookseller Wilfrid Voynich, who acquired it in 1912. Its history, however, begins long before.
Although the earliest suggested owner is Rudolf II, the 16th-century emperor of Bohemia, the first that we know of for sure is Georg Baresch, a 17th-century alchemist from Prague, who was so perplexed by the book that he sent it to Jesuit scholars in the hope that they might translate it.
They failed, but they did pass it on to the Roman Jesuit University, from where it was whisked away to Frascati, near Rome, in 1870 to keep it safe from Vittorio Emanuele's marauding soldiers. It was bought by Voynich, and then donated to Yale in 1969. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You think he may be able to help? :D :D

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Listun mash just wundering ar yu a seson tiket holder ? Yu cal youself a Lad !! but ar yu relly a lad or just a scafer. And do yu relly think the Jaks will stay up this sesion. Yu seen a genuinne blok mash and i want to disasociate myself from the ons that have a go at yur spelin and gammer as it is very childish and can caus gret distres.
So ples ignor the twots.
Yours Nuklerblu

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:45 pm

SBF1 wrote:I wonder????

Somewhere deep inside the bowels of Yale's Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library – the Ivy League institution's own cemetery of lost books – lies a tome that experts have studied for centuries, but which has yet to be understood by a single soul.
The book has no known author or official title; Yale librarians simply refer to it as manuscript MS 408. But thanks to its peculiar language, symbols and diagrams – often strangely familiar, but insistently elusive in meaning – it has intrigued and frustrated anthropologists, linguists and mathematicians for centuries: even the elite cryptologists at the US National Security Agency drew a blank, after they spent years trying to decode it in the 1950s. And the time that some researchers have dedicated to the problem seems all the more remarkable given the possibility that, for all the complexity and consistency of the script it contains, it could simply be an elaborate hoax.
Written in an as yet undecipherable language, with unknown letters or "glyphs" arranged into a form of seemingly consistent but unintelligible syntax, the book is commonly referred to as the Voynich manuscript, after the Polish-American bookseller Wilfrid Voynich, who acquired it in 1912. Its history, however, begins long before.
Although the earliest suggested owner is Rudolf II, the 16th-century emperor of Bohemia, the first that we know of for sure is Georg Baresch, a 17th-century alchemist from Prague, who was so perplexed by the book that he sent it to Jesuit scholars in the hope that they might translate it.
They failed, but they did pass it on to the Roman Jesuit University, from where it was whisked away to Frascati, near Rome, in 1870 to keep it safe from Vittorio Emanuele's marauding soldiers. It was bought by Voynich, and then donated to Yale in 1969. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ask him Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Probably thinks you went to his school now. Wondering how you support Wales no 1 team and he ended up a jerk.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Very good nukes,finally broke it down,as for us staying up?f**k nows its going to be hard,but will give it a go.I so believe we are doing it right by not paying huge demands.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Just managed to decifer a bit more now mate,yes I'm a season,and yes I'm a real lad not a scalfer.Been nucked at your place twice.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Just managed to decifer a bit more now mate,yes I'm a season,and yes I'm a real lad not a scalfer.Been nucked at your place twice.

I know we can be a nasty bunch at times but i don't think we have ever nuked another mob :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 pm

blueheaven wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Just managed to decifer a bit more now mate,yes I'm a season,and yes I'm a real lad not a scalfer.Been nucked at your place twice.

I know we can be a nasty bunch at times but i don't think we have ever nuked another mob :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

blueheaven wrote:

:lol: :lol: let me nuke him :lol: fair play his replies are priceless.
In all honesty Swansealad sound an ok guy :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

blueheaven wrote:

:lol: :lol: let me nuke him :lol: fair play his replies are priceless.
In all honesty Swansealad sound an ok guy :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:29 am

Sory lads nicked,
No excuse lads my spelling ain't the best(you might have noticed)but I am using a touch screen phone here so I do press the wrong keys.
Also my 6 fingers don't help ;)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:39 am

swansealad69 wrote:Also my 6 fingers don't help ;)

:lol: :ayatollah: That made me laugh.........

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:05 am

nukes you scarfer. i see you in 116 with your lee naylor home shirt on.
R U A LAAAAAAD? :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 pm

SBF1 wrote:I wonder????

Brilliant. Started my Saturday with a laugh.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: