Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow will be the big test!!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 am

Now the season is well underway with 6 points already in the bag i feel tomorrow will really show the mentality of this team and how we are going to fair this season. My reasons for this are that Burnley is a proper "bread and butter" championship game, tough to beat and a very hard place to go where most teams may come unstuck. I know that people will say we won at West Ham but if we're honest we could of got stuffed but it was a great smash and grab result which i doubt last seasons squad would of got. Then we played a very poor Brizzle City team, who will go down imo and then we played a newly promoted side who are a crest of a wave, but did deserve their win. So i feel tomorrow will be a test of this squad and could be a good marker of how we may do this year. C'mon City!!

Re: Tomorrow will be the big test!!

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:49 am

Good post, will be a big test tomorrow for the whole squad :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 pm

i think when gunnarson is fit we may be more suited to away games with the squad we have now. I thought we dealt with west ham fairly comfortably. The problem we may have is breaking teams down due to our current lack of pace and cutting edge at the moment :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:36 pm

i agree with a kiss or gunnarson we will do ok 2morow

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Good test tomorrow to see how we do after that 3-1 defeat,and what changes if any MM will make :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Good test tomorrow to see how we do after that 3-1 defeat,and what changes if any MM will make :ayatollah:

im thinking we may see a striker and cb change... maybe gestade starting, and keinan in at cb..