Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Canton Mile

Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:59 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lads tell me who with all your posts and opinions of what happend were ther,??
I was ther and got knicked for it,one of seven who got done,and the judge said nothing of the sort lads.
The truth of what happend,we had two mini buses of to mansfield,we got ther only for the game to be called off.
We stayed for a wile and then mad our way home.

Ther were 30 of us in the two busess,our bus were decent lads the other what I call the g star lads,you know what I mean.
Our driver who got friendly with one of your main lads in italy,phoned your lad and asked him were to go,you were home to forest that day so had a few out we were told.
After keeping in touch all the way back we were tould were to go.
we drove past the pub and parked up down the road incase it went pair shaped.
We started walking up and the main lads were in front the g stare lot were not so keen so slowed down.
I was one of the first in and started to walk around the l shaped bar when I was confronted by a few lads looking for some one in particular,it was hard to see how many cardiff were ther and how many swansea got in but the pub was fairly full and lads came running down from the back,it hen kicked of and was nasty,I was hit over my back with a chair and fell over a table and landed head first in to a old birds lap,she then with the other oldish birds started hitting my with bottles.
By the time I got up most swansea were out side smashing the windows,and I was stuck inside alone with swansea trying to get back in and cardiff fighting by the door.
I made a move for the door to get out and after a fair kicking got out.
At first we were out side about 15 of us and cardiff were not coming out and some lads were chucking things in to the pub through the windows.
I must say it was not long but seemed ages.
By this time all we could here were sirens and we started walking back to the bus,that's when cardiff come out tooled up and throwing broken glas and every thing els they had,yes we were well on our toes by then.
One bus had allready gon with the g stars and left two more for us to take,17of us left.
I was nearest to cardiff as must of the lads were nearing the van,1 of your lads came up close (he was 1of your main lads ther,I ain't saying no names but starts with s)I was ready to have a pop as he was alone but the rest were 20 yards behind.
In all fairness to him he said you better f**k off as I would have been hurt badly if I stayed,he also said fair play you we had a good result but tould me to move quick.I put my hands down said nice 1 and went.This you can see on the video of it with me standing and he walking at me.I got back in to the van but ob stoped us from going
They then took us 1by1 and stood us in front of the cctv to try to identity us but Cardiff were coming fro all over and kicking of with the ob,so they got us out of ther as they were trying to get at us.I thought as did we all that the ob would pull us on the m4,but dawn raided us few weeks later.
That cardiff lad was a top guy as he could easly griped me and waited for the rest but he tould me to go,,I certainly owe him one.
That's the truth on the night lads take it how you want
Later found out we were going ther to arange a wales get to gether ffs.

:ayatollah: The driver knew that most Cardiff had left Canton and went to town though, did he not?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:38 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Mate paul kane was done that night,he was not with the rest of us when we were on.
And mate,I take it you have never been done at football,as all judges say football hooliganism is cowardly and shame full.
I mean a well out numberd firm having a go and one gets nicked even he is a coward mate even tho he stood up to more lads coming at him.
I know mate as that was me against bris city up ther stood our ground 4 of us when around 11 lads came down,kicked off and ob done me.The f*cking judge called me scum and a coward the cheeky c**t and give me a two year ban.

I was in the court the day your lad Kane was sentenced to two years and one of our lot got twelve months and another got community service. The judge actually referred to Kane as a coward, no one else, he said he was a coward because he encouraged his mates to attack the pub while he stood back.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm

swansealad. your game against mansfield was postponed that day so why didnt you go to the exchange earlier then you did? waiting for the majority of cardiff fans to go was you?

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Yea I know that young man,I'm older generation then he is,but he is a good lad to be fair.
As for that night,like I said had 1 bus. Mainly decent lads the other not so,we all know the type,all action untill it comes to it.Also I must say yes in the end we got run,but in all fairness it took some bottle to fo it,after all it was all pre planed and only 15 or so known lads with us the rest did let us down.but ther you go.

Sorry, but no.

You get no credit from me for turning up that late, that was a deliberate
act. You said yourself, we were all sat waiting for you, you said you were
coming. No excuse whatsoever for turning up at an empty pub at 9am and
attacking it. you could see it was f*cking all but empty, and you still went
for it, and you still got done. Badly. Embarrassing.

Stop clutching at straws, you made cunts of yourselves

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:44 pm

i was there.but bizarrely i did'nt see em come in and i didn't see them leave the pub.

i had been in there two minutes bought me and the missus a drink sat her down and put the drinks on the table and went for a piss.it was a heavy round table and you could see it from the far end of the pub from down by the toilets.

i went in the toilet and bumped into a mate and we had a chat he then left and i carried on.as i came out of the toilet,not only could i not see my missus but the table she was sat on was no where in sight also.alarm bells started to ring so i jogged into the bar.

there was debris everywhere,a few windows had gone in,i bumped into another mate as i got into the bar,i asked him whats happened,he said a mob of jacks had come in,a couple ordered a few drinks then made a beeline for a well known city fan and all hell had broken out.

it was then i spotted my missus,who was crying and holding her side,she said one of the blokes who came into the pub had hit her with a stool.i saw fookin red.at this point there were no jacks in the pub,and no cardiff outside.

no more than 10-20 seconds later cardiff had left the pub,and the cctv shows the rest,lets just say they didn't cover them selves in glory outside.

p.s lets put to bed this nonesense about old locals and bingo players tucking in outside.everyone outside was a city fan apart from one,two tops.

also has i initially entered the pub i was told swansea were supposedly on there way back from mansfield and were going to show.i laughed at this along with 99% of city fans.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:30 am

So there's the real truth of Canton mile..

Or is there more to it eg- jacks turning up late ;)
:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 am

i got nothing against the swansea lad who is posting on this thread.i haven't read everything he has posted on this thread.just bits and pieces,one thing his for sure,he said the pub seemed fairly full,bollocks it was dead.that said it don't really matter,they came and had a go.

what really gets me worked up is reading top roider toozeys version of events.what rubbish ,he mentions knocking out a well known city fan and his pup.no city fan or swansea fan got sparked out that night.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:51 am

theracecourse wrote:i was there.but bizarrely i did'nt see em come in and i didn't see them leave the pub.

i had been in there two minutes bought me and the missus a drink sat her down and put the drinks on the table and went for a piss.it was a heavy round table and you could see it from the far end of the pub from down by the toilets.

i went in the toilet and bumped into a mate and we had a chat he then left and i carried on.as i came out of the toilet,not only could i not see my missus but the table she was sat on was no where in sight also.alarm bells started to ring so i jogged into the bar.

there was debris everywhere,a few windows had gone in,i bumped into another mate as i got into the bar,i asked him whats happened,he said a mob of jacks had come in,a couple ordered a few drinks then made a beeline for a well known city fan and all hell had broken out.

it was then i spotted my missus,who was crying and holding her side,she said one of the blokes who came into the pub had hit her with a stool.i saw fookin red.at this point there were no jacks in the pub,and no cardiff outside.

no more than 10-20 seconds later cardiff had left the pub,and the cctv shows the rest,lets just say they didn't cover them selves in glory outside.

p.s lets put to bed this nonesense about old locals and bingo players tucking in outside.everyone outside was a city fan apart from one,two tops.

also has i initially entered the pub i was told swansea were supposedly on there way back from mansfield and were going to show.i laughed at this along with 99% of city fans.

I'd left because of precisely that reason mate. About 6 of us walked into town.
There was hardly anyone left in there when we left (f**k knows what time it was)
but most had already done one. f**k sitting in there all night waiting on the
ghost firm when there are single women and hen nights around!! Someone actually
said "I wouldnt be surprised if the cunts have been driving round all night waiting for
the Exchange to empty!" :lol:

Five minutes later!!!!

We caught up with the jacks who had been rounded up by OB, had a bit of a nose,
no way were we going to get near them. They all looked like lost puppies :lol:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Wasn't there but know all who was, as i've mentioned on the other threads on this boring subject
it was a twatish thing to do fully cctv'd place needless bird for a few,
It was a last minute thing i was told all pissed up and thats why it was late.
Has wound a few of the proper up.
Only a couple of main faces there a certain person was nowhere to be seen &never really has.
They backed off coz ob were coming, they were mostly youth and a couple of older.
Say what you want on it i don't really give a flying f**k but certainly wouldn't have left my mate on the floor or backed off
from you lot.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

colours wrote:Wasn't there but know all who was, as i've mentioned on the other threads on this boring subject
Only a couple of main faces there a certain person was nowhere to be seen &never really has.
They backed off coz ob were coming, they were mostly youth and a couple of older.
Say what you want on it i don't really give a flying f**k but certainly wouldn't have left my mate on the floor or backed off
from you lot.

the jacks were running way before the first sight of old bill have you seen the video? or you been reading the swansea sap army book :roll:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 pm

The big fucker who came to the van was the viking :lol: :old:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 pm

colours wrote:Wasn't there but know all who was, as i've mentioned on the other threads on this boring subject
from you lot.

Last minute thing???

Ask 'all that was' there why they never turned up hours earlier
after telling us they were coming, why did they leave it til that
late when the boozer was all but dead.

Then get back to us yeh?

Cheerio

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 pm

taffyapple wrote:
from you lot.

Last minute thing???

Then get back to us yeh?

Cheerio

Oh numbnuts I think i know a little more than you on this 1,trust me they all didn't know they were going there until late.
The ones who sorted it didn't inform all, and was the one who was no where 2 be seen.
Lets just say hes no member of the a team when it comes to planning ;)
It was twattish as i've said end of. so get over it yesterdays news butt.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:17 pm

colours wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
from you lot.

Last minute thing???

Then get back to us yeh?

Cheerio

Oh numbnuts I think i know a little more than you on this 1,trust me they all didn't know they were going there until late.
The ones who sorted it didn't inform all, and was the one who was no where 2 be seen.
Lets just say hes no member of the a team when it comes to planning ;)
It was twattish as i've said end of. so get over it yesterdays news butt.

SO.... Swanseas game was called off. and your LADS arranged to come to Cardiff
for a row, but forgot to tell everyone.

Yeh righto

"They didnt all know they were going there til late" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got this image now of a mini-bus like the Taxi in "The Bone Collector" where
the locks all jammed and the buttons were replaced by sharp spikes...

"Right mushes and mushesses, now ive got you all good and hammered,
we're going to Cardiff. Ah ah, dont try to escape.. listen musheroonies,
its well late now, they wont be there, we can do well here!!!.... right,
i'll just ring Tank and the reinforcements"

As for 'get over it' get over what... we smashed you!

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 pm

from you lot.

Last minute thing? I knew about it at 5.30pm and fucked off around 8.