Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR FANS HAVE TO BE UNITED AND STAY TOGETHER

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 am

We all love our Club and we have been lied to there is no doubt on this, but we all want one thing and thats Cardiff City to survive. Also we must not turn on the team when they are playing, even when loosing, we have to stay strong ,the next few months are going to be hard on and off the pitch, but this is when we must stand together and realise its not the teams fault, they are'nt to blame, only the current board can be blamed. The team are thin now on the ground and they cant do anything about, so Continue to Support the team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OUR FANS HAVE TO BE UNITED AND STAY TOGETHER

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:42 am

I think this was shown last week when the demo and protests and abuse was saved for after the game and the crowd got behind the team during the game

Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 am

we are still 4th in the league and the club is still afloat and we've only lost 1 game in 9 , all this is encouraging on the playing front at least :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:We all love our Club and we have been lied to there is no doubt on this, but we all want one thing and thats Cardiff City to survive. Also we must not turn on the team when they are playing, even when loosing, we have to stay strong ,the next few months are going to be hard on and off the pitch, but this is when we must stand together and realise its not the teams fault, they are'nt to blame, only the current board can be blamed. The team are thin now on the ground and they cant do anything about, so Continue to Support the team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on annis

I think without bring in players we will struggle to make the playoffs players will get tired but it should b easier on us as most of us will expect it ( unlike last year) so now is the time to get behind the team and support them whatever the result leave the demos and booing of the board for outside or before the game BLOOOOOBIRDS

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:26 am

Many things surrounded last nights game and the play and the result.......

Nce larger, stronger squad - club has no financial problems, home game, different way of play

CCFC, small, tired squad - major issues in the backround of the club & speculation, away game , had to just hold themselves

Take this loss as a learning game and come back stronger with play.

Hopefully things at the club will sort out over this week and ideally new players in on loan :ayatollah:

Main thing is we support them all the more and give them the coinfidence we are backing them at all games whatever the outcome - we are still 4th and i think that is an achievement in itself - considering everything...

Bloobirds! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:We all love our Club and we have been lied to there is no doubt on this, but we all want one thing and thats Cardiff City to survive. Also we must not turn on the team when they are playing, even when loosing, we have to stay strong ,the next few months are going to be hard on and off the pitch, but this is when we must stand together and realise its not the teams fault, they are'nt to blame, only the current board can be blamed. The team are thin now on the ground and they cant do anything about, so Continue to Support the team. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes we have to support the team but the sooner that someone comes in at the top and starts stripping out the cancer from within the club the better. There are too many people getting a free ride with city from board level down.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Absolutely !!!
Spot on Annis. This is the first time I have posted, but i feel strongly that we need to stick together and back the team. It will do no good to get on the teams back. :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Agree, support the team loud and proud!

Slaughter PR........verbally of course, the druids have long gone.........until you reach Scumsea anyway...its still a legal requirement once a week there! :o

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:42 pm

our team will have us all raising the roof tuesday, we are down but we are not beaten

come on and support the boys(and jez ;) ({ }) :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:44 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:our team will have us all raising the roof tuesday, we are down but we are not beaten

Jez ({ }) :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:our team will have us all raising the roof tuesday, we are down but we are not beaten

:lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

What about claire ({ }) :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

I was goin to type something but i will just :D :D :D at you! tw&t :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Go on mun have a go Jez :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm

simon neads wrote:Absolutely !!!
Spot on Annis. This is the first time I have posted, but i feel strongly that we need to stick together and back the team. It will do no good to get on the teams back. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Maybe the board will stop selling us the the dream...................And deliver What an optomist!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You are my Cardiff!