Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS THE GYPO ON BIG BROTHER A REAL JACK

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 pm

OR HAS HE JUST JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON LIKE MOST OF THE PIKEY TWATS WELL AT LEAST WE HAVE A NO CARAVAN RULE AT THE NEW CARDIFF CITY STADIUM CAR PARK

Re: IS THE GYPO ON BIG BROTHER A REAL JACK

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Ive only ever watched about 2 minutes in however many years BB has been on TV,must be the biggest load of shite to ever been on the box,youve got to be very sad if you watch this tripe

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Thers more cardiff folk in the caravan sites in west wales then any one els you tool how on earth can you link us to caravan...
Tell me all this time did you think star wars was true and took place in a galaxy far far away...you lot take stupidity to an al new level,
Truth is you have no other angle on us as we are by far better then you and soon to be bigger,,you bitter little foreign owned maggots.
Enjoy the championship ad you are going to be staying ther for some time.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 pm

But twin town was based in swansea, get over it

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Like I said you plank,do you think star wars realy happend and Jurassic park is a next to hide park,you thick scumdiff tw*t.
Ps you are the ones that should get ovrr it.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Like I said you plank,do you think star wars realy happend and Jurassic park is a next to hide park,you thick scumdiff tw*t.

scumdiff, wow must of taking you a while to come up with that

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:09 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Like I said you plank,do you think star wars realy happend and Jurassic park is a next to hide park,you thick scumdiff tw*t.

gypos til you die your gypos til you die MUSH
have we hit a nerve

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 am

swansealad69 wrote:Thers more cardiff folk in the caravan sites in west wales then any one els you tool how on earth can you link us to caravan...
Tell me all this time did you think star wars was true and took place in a galaxy far far away...you lot take stupidity to an al new level,
Truth is you have no other angle on us as we are by far better then you and soon to be bigger,,you bitter little foreign owned maggots.

you'll never be bigger then the bluebirds. very few people outside that shithole you call swansea care about your meaninless little club. :D

Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:41 pm

someones got a cob on. 2nd city syndrome poor sad jacks

:ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 pm

With spelling like yours and you have the audacity to call us thick? Oh the irony

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Thers more cardiff folk in the caravan sites in west wales then any one els you tool how on earth can you link us to caravan...

Why are you getting so mad?

f*cking weirdo.

Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Can't believe there's a thread about a jack in big brother :shock:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 pm

theres bound to be more cardiff in holiday parks than jacks as its a novelty for us, your unlikely to go on hols in a caravan when you live in one, its like us hiring an house for a fortnight,

just one question tho, how do you manage to change a gas bottle on your caravan with 4 fingers?