Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FORUM PISS UP SATURDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 am

You guys are always picking dates that i am working. And i am working another 12 hours that day :evil: :evil: :evil: But no doubt there will be plenty more coming up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Have it in Glasgow and I'm in, just picked up tickets for our game with Czech's and got the day off :ayatollah:

Or not................. :lol:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:17 pm

:D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm

We need more newcomers Dont be scared you will have a ball. :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Bowmonster wrote:We need more newcomers Dont be scared you will have a ball. :lol: :ayatollah:

yes come on guys the more the merrier. always a good crack with plenty of stories to tell the next day :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:
will have to remember totake some more pics to post up this time.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 pm

You pissheads ruin my plan for the 3rd. It involves football, the fa cup & drinking. Stay tuned ;)

Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:You pissheads ruin my plan for the 3rd. It involves football, the fa cup & drinking. Stay tuned ;)

3rd round day cant come quick enough yu little shitbag :D

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 am

Nuclearblue wrote:You guys are always picking dates that i am working. And i am working another 12 hours that day :evil: :evil: :evil: But no doubt there will be plenty more coming up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We will have another one Steve the following week as we are home to Doncaster. :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:05 am

saddam wrote:looking forward to another fun filled day. as said above would be good to get another few people off here to join us.
and hopefully there will be no hospital visits(cantonstand baz) and no free overnight b+b stop overs(coops) :shock:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:29 am

milly44 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:You pissheads ruin my plan for the 3rd. It involves football, the fa cup & drinking. Stay tuned ;)

3rd round day cant come quick enough yu little shitbag :D

Nathan are you making an appearance or are you still playing Cricket ?

Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Is this still happening lads? Can't promise I will do the full day but certainly meet up with you all in the afternoon!!

And I promise no whittingham songs ;)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:44 pm

as far as i know its still on. i for 1 will be in town for 12 got to have something to do with no football :(
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Is this still happening lads? Can't promise I will do the full day but certainly meet up with you all in the afternoon!!

And I promise no whittingham songs ;)

Yes mate it is still on :D In all meetings so far you haven't done the full day due to the pace :lol:
Get in the prince for 12 mate and i look forward to seeing you there :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Lee - Lads,i should be able to swap and be out this saturday :ayatollah: seeing as im down to work 5 sat's in a row :shock:

Wes is working the morning,so best we meet up later on,like we did last time ;)

Anyone else who is interested in meeting up on here - Your More Than Welcome :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:13 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Lee - Lads,i should be able to swap and be out this saturday :ayatollah: seeing as im down to work 5 sat's in a row :shock:

Anyone else who is interested in meeting up on here - Your More Than Welcome :ayatollah:

Great news Tony, See you when you arrive, Give us a call enroute :D :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Lee - Lads,i should be able to swap and be out this saturday :ayatollah: seeing as im down to work 5 sat's in a row :shock:

Will do Lee :ayatollah: im not going to swap a day and have Wes staying in ;)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

See you there Tony, you really should start working more Saturdays though :shock: ....lead by example mate.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Will do Lee :ayatollah: im not going to swap a day and have Wes staying in ;)

Exactly Tony :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:07 pm

:( :( :( :shock: :shock: ..I'm going to have to give it a miss :( .....they asked me today if i can work in Derby on Sunday, and the money for sunday is too good to turn down :shock: pissed off I am, but I do need the money :D ...the first round is on me next Sat for Donny. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Marc wrote::( :( :( :shock: :shock: ..I'm going to have to give it a miss :( .....they asked me today if i can work in Derby on Sunday, and the money for sunday is too good to turn down :shock: pissed off I am, but I do need the money :D ...the first round is on me next Sat for Donny. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope one of the Lads sends you a "i have a problem i cant decide" text :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote::( :( :( :shock: :shock: ..I'm going to have to give it a miss :( .....they asked me today if i can work in Derby on Sunday, and the money for sunday is too good to turn down :shock: pissed off I am, but I do need the money :D ...the first round is on me next Sat for Donny. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope one of the Lads sends you a "i have a problem i cant decide" text :D :D :D :D :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: ...My phone will be off till Monday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You guys are always picking dates that i am working. And i am working another 12 hours that day :evil: :evil: :evil: But no doubt there will be plenty more coming up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't you think that we are trying a supple way of telling you something!!!!!!! ;)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Mines a yard of Carling!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:42 pm

sam salim wrote:

Don't you think that we are trying a supple way of telling you something!!!!!!! ;)

Yeah keeping Nukes away from your Jokes Sam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Yeah keeping Nukes away from your Jokes Sam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:26 pm

so who's out tommorrow then?
i will be there 12 oçlock in the P.O.W. any newcomers of here going to be joining up with us?
looking forward to a gd day out and plenty of laughs(SAM) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:21 am

saddam wrote:so who's out tommorrow then?
i will be there 12 oçlock in the P.O.W. any newcomers of here going to be joining up with us?
looking forward to a gd day out and plenty of laughs(SAM) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

See you all there Noon :ayatollah: